The Student Room Group

Will wembley stadium check your age?

I’m 14 and I want to go to the BTS concert coming up in wembley, however, it says that those 14 and under need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18. My birthday is in July and the concert happens in June, so I’d be one month away from being 15 and therefore not need a guardian. Will they check ID?
Original post by elsberryx
I’m 14 and I want to go to the BTS concert coming up in wembley, however, it says that those 14 and under need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18. My birthday is in July and the concert happens in June, so I’d be one month away from being 15 and therefore not need a guardian. Will they check ID?

I’m having the same problem and there seems to be no information up to date. Me and my friend want to go and at the time of the concert I’ll be 16 and she will be 13 but could pass for 14 and I just want to know if they will ask for ID as I don’t want my parents to waste their money for something they won’t enjoy 👍
Original post by Gracey.w1223
I’m having the same problem and there seems to be no information up to date. Me and my friend want to go and at the time of the concert I’ll be 16 and she will be 13 but could pass for 14 and I just want to know if they will ask for ID as I don’t want my parents to waste their money for something they won’t enjoy 👍

Same for me...I'm 13 and turning 14 later this year but I'm fairly tall- like 170cm/ 5'8"
Idk if I'd be allowed to go bc of my age and also since I have tests two days after

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending