The Student Room Group

Housemate left for no reason, now she's back

So my housemate is usually great, we all get on really well and have loads of fun together. However, last week she had a massive strop and went home for a week...

We'd all been jokey and she took a comment to heart and stormed off and *****ed about all of us down the phone to her parents. She hasn't spoken to any of us since then.

She has no problem dishing out little jokes about people's quirks but can't take them apparently...

When she stormed upstairs we tried to go and see if she was OK but she was really immature about it and shut us out. Now, she's just got back.

I don't know how to behave around her! We can't make jokes anymore and apparently she's done this before and wouldn't talk about it when she came back.

I have no idea how to behave! Being normal and pally would feel two faced, I really want to talk properly to her about it but I know she'd fly off the handle. Everyone else in the house feels the same way.

What should I do??
If she can't grow up and have a civilised conversation then just leave it.
Be yourself with you and your flatmates and just be a bit more cautious when speaking to her or whatever
Either have a proper chat about it or be civilised but not overly pally. You can't behave like a spoilt child and expect everyone to just move on.
just don't make jokes about her anymore, she is obviously a sensitive girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending