Report 4 weeks ago
In the Uk its better to say Football instead of "soccer"
moggis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m intrigued by the question.
By best I can only assume you mean the one that gives the most accurate predictions ?
Or do you mean the one that gives the most accurate percentages /probabilities ?
Or do you mean the one that picks a small number of games each week and reasonably successfully predicts those ?

And presumably you are hoping to make money betting on this sites predictions/percentages ?
But if there was a site that was well known to be the best one for giving accurate probabilities on a large sample of games the prices of those games would adjust to negate any advantage the site gives you . In theory at least .
Also I really don’t know much about advertising rates on the internet but I’d have thought that anyone whose ratings were so good that they routinely beat the bookies odds wouldn’t be ‘giving them away’ for just the advertising .

Having said all that , although I’ve never checked their ratings ,I would recommend the Racing and Football Outlook probabilities as being a good place to start .
Then you could spend some time finding two or three other decent sources and try averaging out their ‘predictions ‘ and take it from there.

But here’s a very very simple tip . If a team has won their last three games think about laying them . While if they have lost their last three think about betting them.
There might be good reasons not to do that with some teams but that will likely compete with most prediction sites .

By the way if you do find a site you like I bet I can beat it!

Just give 20 games on here without giving away their predictions and I will give mine first.
Over 100 games I’m 2-1 favourite to beat them.

I’m not boasting . I reckon several people on here could .
Unfortunately making money from betting involves more though.
Last edited by moggis; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (127)
17.81%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.25%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.45%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.82%
How can I be the best version of myself? (217)
30.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed