Why does my husband like to jack off? Watch

Sweetcheeks3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We have sex very often almost every single day, but my husband still sees the need to jack off and his/lie about it and I don’t understand why he does that lol. Like I know he is satisfied with us and what we are doing/how we are doing it bc he cums In like 2-5 minuets every time which is kind of annoying lol but I just don’t know why he wants to jack off instead of have sex with me or sex again?
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He could be a lot more considerate towards you in his sexual habits.

I've long since given up trying to figure out why other people do what they do sexually.
When it comes to sex there is a very wide range of tastes and habits.

How does your husband react when, over dinner, you describe to him in detail how you want to make love with him? With that description making it clear that his input into it would last a lot longer than 5 minutes?
Lilligant22
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe because he knows it upsets you that he doesn't last longer and takes himself elsewhere so he doesn't bother you? It's just a quick way to satisfy yourself, too.
mgi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sweetcheeks3)
We have sex very often almost every single day, but my husband still sees the need to jack off and his/lie about it and I don’t understand why he does that lol. Like I know he is satisfied with us and what we are doing/how we are doing it bc he cums In like 2-5 minuets every time which is kind of annoying lol but I just don’t know why he wants to jack off instead of have sex with me or sex again?
He just has a very high libido! It really isn't a reflection on you at all. But do talk about his needs and yours. Ask him what he actually thinks sexual satisfaction means to him.
kirigiri
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
have you tried talking to him about this?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Sweetcheeks3
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
He could be a lot more considerate towards you in his sexual habits.

I've long since given up trying to figure out why other people do what they do sexually.
When it comes to sex there is a very wide range of tastes and habits.

How does your husband react when, over dinner, you describe to him in detail how you want to make love with him? With that description making it clear that his input into it would last a lot longer than 5 minutes?
He either gets embarrassed or gets really turned on lol. Even when he gets embarrased he still gets turned on lol
Sweetcheeks3
Rep:
?
(Original post by kirigiri)
have you tried talking to him about this?
Yes and he says as long as he finishes it doesn’t matter lol bc when we have sex in those few minutes amp at of the time I don’t finish which is what annoys me that he won’t do it again with me but does himself
Sweetcheeks3
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lilligant22)
Maybe because he knows it upsets you that he doesn't last longer and takes himself elsewhere so he doesn't bother you? It's just a quick way to satisfy yourself, too.
But he knows I’d rather him do it again with me then do him self atleast I’d still get some satisfaction from it
tesconyc
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
he is just training to last longer
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
wow 2 minutes
Heatherever
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Am I the only person that doesn't stop sex just because a guy came quick?

He goes down on you and then round 2! Lol
Spanx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe he does it because you don't jerk him off... Handy sweet cheeks?
Sweetcheeks3
Rep:
?
(Original post by tesconyc)
he is just training to last longer
Shouldn’t he do it before we have sex then? Because he does it then he won’t have sex again but if we have sex he will go jack off later sometimes shouldn’t it be reversed so that it last longer for me the second time?
Sweetcheeks3
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spanx)
Maybe he does it because you don't jerk him off... Handy
I don’t think that’s a problem he gets what ever he wants it how he wants it lol I’ve even offered to watch it with him and he’s like nah lmao
Sweetcheeks3
Rep:
?
(Original post by Heatherever)
Am I the only person that doesn't stop sex just because a guy came quick?

He goes down on you and then round 2! Lol
I wish girl lol he like throws me off if I try to keep going because it “tickles” was the best description he could give me lol
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
he cums In like 2-5 minuets every time
If I were lasting five minutes maximum with someone I'd married, I'd probably be ashamed of myself too.
Last edited by Profesh; 4 weeks ago
Sweetcheeks3
Rep:
?
Is that a bad thing you think that he finishes so quick like am I doing something wrong lol
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes and he says as long as he finishes it doesn’t matter lol bc when we have sex in those few minutes amp at of the time I don’t finish which is what annoys me that he won’t do it again with me but does himself
That is an annoyingly selfish attitude on his part.

I'm not sure what the answer is here. What you can do to turn him from a pretty useless selfish lover to an adequate one.

Does he not care about the long term health of your marriage?

Is he selfish in other areas of your life together?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is that a bad thing you think that he finishes so quick like am I doing something wrong lol
2-5 minutes is short. Even foreplay should last longer. He needs to think about you more.
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Profesh)
If I were lasting a five minutes maximum with someone I'd married, I'd probably be ashamed of myself too.
Way to pre-ej shame, man. Not everyone is ejaculatorily blessed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (147)
18.51%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
9.82%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (135)
17%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (113)
14.23%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (77)
9.7%
How can I be the best version of myself? (244)
30.73%

Watched Threads