Animalstudent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone done the zoo management degree at university centre reaseheath in Nantwich Chester?

I'm going to be applying for 2020 and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like!l? Work load, accommodation, facilities etc? I just wondered what a students opinion of the college was
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Hybr1d
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm also wanting to do zoo management or possibly animal/canine behaviour. I'm not entirely sure yet 😅

I would be applying for 2020 too, just wanting to see if you get any replies and possibly see you in 2020 haha
Animalstudent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Hybr1d)
Hi, I'm also wanting to do zoo management or possibly animal/canine behaviour. I'm not entirely sure yet 😅

I would be applying for 2020 too, just wanting to see if you get any replies and possibly see you in 2020 haha
I went to visit it's amazing!! They have so many animals otters, capybara, cerval cat, invertebrates, reptiles etc they amazing! The tuors so lovely! Accommodation- rooms are small but not overly I found them a good size, some have private bathrooms and in the town house you share 2 people to a bathroom x zoo management can get you so far as some alumni were in videos saying what they did! It's awesome x
Last edited by Animalstudent; 1 year ago
Hybr1d86
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I lost my old account but I made a new one. I went to the open day and it was great, I really liked the place and I'm hoping to go there still. it may sound weird but would you like to get in touch some how, we can talk about reaseheath and plus maybe we'll even be friends there 😊
pizza4tyra
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm also going reaseheath, however for animal behaviour and welfare and would be nice to know people there, even if you are on another course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
17.89%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (80)
28.07%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (107)
37.54%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (37)
12.98%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.51%

Watched Threads