HK2523301
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I'm am currently in myfirst year of A-levels studying Biology with the exam board edexcel (salters Nuffield). I was wondering if anyone had any good websites or resources for revision and notes. I'm writing up my own at the moment but it could be quite useful to compare with others and share. The topics are: lifestyle and health, genes and health, voice of genome, biodiversity and natural resources, also any core practicals. Thank you.
Redsnowball
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
AStarBiology.com has some good notes, although there are some mistakes, but they can easily be spotted and fixed.

(Original post by HK2523301)
I'm am currently in myfirst year of A-levels studying Biology with the exam board edexcel (salters Nuffield). I was wondering if anyone had any good websites or resources for revision and notes. I'm writing up my own at the moment but it could be quite useful to compare with others and share. The topics are: lifestyle and health, genes and health, voice of genome, biodiversity and natural resources, also any core practicals. Thank you.
randomsheep11
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I do Edexcel B, but Tailored Tutors do revision videos for Edexcel A so maybe check them out. Also, CGP have an Edexcel A revision textbook (wish they did for my exam board lol, I'm salty despite not being on the salter's Nuffield course eh eh good joke)
Redsnowball
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I hate the salters nuffield course, the problem is , even if you know everything about the course, you lose so many marks because of data analysis or vague questions :/
(Original post by randomsheep11)
I do Edexcel B, but Tailored Tutors do revision videos for Edexcel A so maybe check them out. Also, CGP have an Edexcel A revision textbook (wish they did for my exam board lol, I'm salty despite not being on the salter's Nuffield course eh eh good joke)
HK2523301
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Thanks, astarbiology just looked at it has pretty good notes and that’s what I need as I have my mock exam in a week. I have been using tailored tutors as well. Once again thanks.
Redsnowball
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Here are the core practicals from AS if you haven't already been given this
(Original post by HK2523301)
Thanks, astarbiology just looked at it has pretty good notes and that’s what I need as I have my mock exam in a week. I have been using tailored tutors as well. Once again thanks.
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
67.72%
No I haven't decided yet (25)
19.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed