The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oh, true xD
well, my coursework was pretty bad. Because we switched boards halfway through, so basically i spent one year studying for cambridge ocr music. AND we didn't really do anything that year either.. we just goofed off o.O i had to cram in 2 years of stuff in one year basically. listening was ok but my composition is terrible XD
hopefully though with my performance i might pull my coursework up to a B+/A (hopefully.. XD)

what about you? XD
I have no idea lol, my teacher wouldn't tell me

I know my solo i got full marks....my ensemble wasn't so good, especially my partner, but hopefully I won't get marked down because of him. And my compositions I think were pretty good...not too sure. I spent ages on them though, so they better have been worth it!

My teacher let a couple of us re-do it if it wasn't too good...she said redoing for a couple of marks wasn't worth it though....so if it turns out I missed out on an A* by a mark or two...well.

She's gone.

:biggrin:
oh, right.. XD!
lol the worst part of the exam is the pro forma. I hate it!! especially since my writing is pretty big XD
oh, well, and the sleepness nights experimenting were also pretty crazy, but writing the proforma itself was... well, 'write as small as you can' XD

oh well, this is sort of unrelated S:

heh, i hope i got full marks for performance, it would really pull up my composition.

Latest