wh7728
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello! I submitted an application for RCA IDE mid January and have not heard back yet, was wondering if anyone has heard back about interviews yet?
Alex DP
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you heard back by now? I submitted about 2 weeks ago and am getting nervous I was a bit late!
eguja
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey,I have applied really late for the Textiles MA, literally yesterday, do you think there is still a change to get an interview, or is it to late?
Aimars
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I heard about circumstance why late to announce the result; pass or reject.
In this year, the means of applyment turns to free and term also changed that a student can apply for till on March as third chance to apply.

For this reason, unbelievable amound of students have applied college as last chance. International addmission team said that may be late to announce the result of interview.

My friends who applied for graphic and innovation design received official letter a couple days ago after 4~5 week when they interviewed
RMurr
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you know if they are still interviewing candidates?
(Original post by Aimars)
I heard about circumstance why late to announce the result; pass or reject.
In this year, the means of applyment turns to free and term also changed that a student can apply for till on March as third chance to apply.

For this reason, unbelievable amound of students have applied college as last chance. International addmission team said that may be late to announce the result of interview.

My friends who applied for graphic and innovation design received official letter a couple days ago after 4~5 week when they interviewed
Aimars
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't know about present situation...

However, I heard the news that some students who were intervewee between on March and on April received offical mail from college last week. And they didn't receive informal mail before offer mail over 5~6 weeks. They said each departments of RCA may be obviously different the day of official announcement mail.

Furthermore, I received e-mail from international team of RCA, they answred if I didn't know announcement yet, it may addmission team or proffessors consider me still now.

(Original post by RMurr)
Do you know if they are still interviewing candidates?
RMurr
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ahh ok - have you already had your interview?
(Original post by Aimars)
I don't know about present situation...

However, I heard the news that some students who were intervewee between on March and on April received offical mail from college last week. And they didn't receive informal mail before offer mail over 5~6 weeks. They said each departments of RCA may be obviously different the day of official announcement mail.

Furthermore, I received e-mail from international team of RCA, they answred if I didn't know announcement yet, it may addmission team or proffessors consider me still now.
Aimars
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes. I already interviewed in the first week of April, and now I look forward to receive the announcement.

And today, I received e-mail from UAL. And the college informs me to withdraw my application, because major already selected students for in this year.

I guess that RCA will announce the result or circumstance whether pass or reject as UAL through e-mail.
(Original post by RMurr)
Ahh ok - have you already had your interview?
eguja
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey,
had my interview yesterday, I dont know if its normal but I only had one person at the interview.I am not sure how i feel about the interview, It didnt go great. After the interview how long does it usually take to hear back?
Aimars
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you reject to interview, you never hear about your result from RCA... I think the clllege is not kind to applicants
(Original post by eguja)
Hey,
had my interview yesterday, I dont know if its normal but I only had one person at the interview.I am not sure how i feel about the interview, It didnt go great. After the interview how long does it usually take to hear back?
Kenneth Yoon
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had my interview last Thursday and got an offer yesterday. In my case, it took less than a week.
(Original post by eguja)
Hey,
RMurr
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congrats!

When did you submit your application?
(Original post by Kenneth Yoon)
I had my interview last Thursday and got an offer yesterday. In my case, it took less than a week.
eguja
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got an offer this Monday, took less then 2 weeks.
(Original post by Kenneth Yoon)
Kenneth Yoon
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry for the delayed reply. I sent my application at the end of March then after a month I received the mail for interview invitation
(Original post by RMurr)
Congrats!

When did you submit your application?
Enigmatic_Monkey
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just a timeline for anyone interested. I submitted my application on the 29th of March, received an invitation to interview on the 3rd of may and interviewed on the 15th of may. I received my offer the next morning (16th of may).
mrunali14
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Enigmatic_Monkey)
Just a timeline for anyone interested. I submitted my application on the 29th of March, received an invitation to interview on the 3rd of may and interviewed on the 15th of may. I received my offer the next morning (16th of may).
For which course did you apply for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (240)
56.87%
I don't have everything I need (182)
43.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed