Paedophile hunter claims Sikh girls targeted by Muslim Pakistani men Watch

L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Abd al-khaliq)
i agree, those are rules in Islam and its obvious certain bad groups (isis etc) arent following islamic rules
The problem with all this is that ISIS and so on do justify their actions with reference to scripture.

In reality, most religions - certainly Christianity and Judaism, as well as Islam - have holy books that contain a lot of pretty rough stuff. Some people adhere to them in a strict and literal sense, removing context, the values of the time and so on. None of these religions make a clear distinction between God's will and the moral values of whoever is writing or interpreting that.

Christians can look at the Old Testament and justify horrendous actions. The reality is that most Christians take lessons from the Bible and don't follow it slavishly. For historical reasons, there are probably fewer Muslims who are prepared to openly say they take that position with the Qu'ran.

The problem I have with this is that neither approach is objectively right or wrong from a religious perspective. Everyone is, to some degree, interpreting and selecting the religious principles that they live by - as well as falling short of these principles in everyday life. While it might be attractive to suggest that bad people have stepped outside of the religion - whether it be ISIS, or Christian fundamentalists or whatever - and therefore you don't have any association with them, they're really just following their own understanding of that religion.

I guess my point here is that it's less about religion and more about a social contract: living in the UK, a liberal democracy, and following liberal values and respecting our society's laws and understanding of human rights. Those, at least, are more solid concepts than whether you are a good Muslim, or a good Christian, or whatever.
Loosie goosie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jjjjxxx)
no wtf in quran it says things like rape and adultery are highly sinful and people who commit it will burn in hell
No it does not. There is no mention of rape in the Koran.
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Human_bean)
Ridiculous. I’m Muslim and to cut a long story short - that’s just not true!

Orthodox Islam’s rules regarding war (using war as an example because it’s a time when you can easily define ‘enemy’) include:
• don’t kill women, kids, old people, sick people
• don’t kill those who have run away or surrendered
• don’t cut trees
• don’t destroy (regular) buildings, or places of worship - INCLUDING churches, synagogues, temples..
• be good to prisoners, treat them well and feed them properly
• don’t kill animals
• don’t kill religious leaders (yes, including monks, priests, rabbis)

And an important (but heavily overlooked) one:
• don’t enforce Islam.

Fed up of people giving my religion a bad name just because they read something on the internet, or heard something in the news (newsflash! ISIS and terrorists do not follow orthodox Islam).
Just like most people would when it comes to other subjects - read our holy book in it’s entirety before claiming select verses for your arguments. Because they may not in-fact exist, alternatively, they may not mean what it looks like at face value. It really is a book you have to read from start to finish to understand the final message.

Thanks and have a nice day. 👍🏼
You are lying. This is written in sahih Muslim vol 2:3371-3374 p 732-735 and bukhari vol 9:506 p 372.

No doubt you'll tell me I'm wrong because I don't understand 8th century Arabic etc.
purple milk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Can we not all agree grooming by whatever group of men is just sick?
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Tommy Robinson would love this!
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
The sikh community is highly socially conservative and very unwilling to talk openly about issues like rape or the sexual assault of female members.
The attitude is literally that these type of conversations are off limits- irrespective of whether the victim is an 8 year old/a teenager/30 or 55 years old.
Sexual predators figure this out very fast, word spreads amongst rapists in prison and many do deliberately target women from communities where victims of sexual abuse are unable/reluctant to report the sexual violence that they have been subjected to.

I volunteer with a charity supporting rape victims, so many girls and young women from the sikh community are absolutely terrified of their families finding out that they have been sexually attacked because its totally taboo and they know that any attempt at breaching the wall of silence is likely to result in a vulnerable young woman being treated like a social outcast.
Most either refuse to press any charges or tell their families they were the victim of a violent mugging.

I've had guys I don't know call me thanking me for helping their sister when a junkie snatched her wallet and panicked teenager girls sobbing down the phone with the news that their parent overheard them talking to me and is going to be calling to find out how the gcse revision is going.
One father followed me half way across London with half a dozen gifts for helping his daughter escape from a racist with a knife.
The scumbag wasn't a racist, he was a rapist with two knives and a rap sheet full of sexual assaults and two prior rape convictions.
Luckily the victim had a brother who encouraged her to call the police, whilst telling their parents that he was also targeted by a knife wielding hate criminal and convincing two friends to back up his story to their families.
People like this should be put to death
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
People like this should be put to death
I don't support capital punishment under any circumstances.
Even for the convicted paedophile whose brutal violence destroyed my uncle's life and health.
But there is no denying that the unduly lenient imprisonment sentences routinely handed out to the most heinous of prolific sexual offenders appears to be fuelling support for the return of the death penalty in the uk.
purple milk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
Tommy Robinson would love this!
That doesn't help the discussion does it?

I've read about Love Jihad is this a real thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Jihad
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by purple milk)

I just had a quick read....:eek:
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by purple milk)

A bizarre conspiracy theory that began in india over a decade ago, devised by some of the more idiotic members of the hinduthva.
It has now been extended to include illegal dowry's and entire extended families falling in love with the guys too. :rolleyes:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Abd al-khaliq)

it is real, i remember watching the video and therse other good videos on the channel i enjoy watchng these types of videos but only UK ones, american ones r boringg
Sikh video. I mean..sick video hehe that's how it's done in Birmingham.

But I doubt it's an ethnic war thing. For some women sikh galdem want pakistani men. And I know why pakistani men want sikh girls and not pakistani women lol sikh girls I know are beautiful and fun and social and dress sexy and dance and can be secular. Even secular muslims are still islamic like they're scared or guilty or too oppressed like threatened too much to fully mentally step away from islam. :/
y.u.mad.bro?
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Sikh video. I mean..sick video hehe that's how it's done in Birmingham.

But I doubt it's an ethnic war thing. For some women sikh galdem want pakistani men. And I know why pakistani men want sikh girls and not pakistani women lol sikh girls I know are beautiful and fun and social and dress sexy and dance and can be secular. Even secular muslims are still islamic like they're scared or guilty or too oppressed like threatened too much to fully mentally step away from islam. :/
u lost me at sikh girls are better looking... im sorry but wadafak? Ive rarely seen Sikh girls better than a lot of Pakistani girls. Yes theres a few but most Pakidtani I see are much better imo
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
u lost me at sikh girls are better looking... im sorry but wadafak? Ive rarely seen Sikh girls better than a lot of Pakistani girls. Yes theres a few but most Pakidtani I see are much better imo
???

Y u mad bro?
y.u.mad.bro?
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
???

Y u mad bro?
seems like u couldnt answer my point so resort to using my name... come up with something original for once rather than copy others.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (34)
15.6%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (32)
14.68%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (45)
20.64%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (83)
38.07%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (12)
5.5%
No particular grades needed (12)
5.5%