U pakistani

No
im not bored, im stresseedddd
Reply 7
Original post by bakedbeans247

Why r u stressed?
Reply 8
I'm also bored but at the same time it's almost 1am, so....Good night!
Original post by Safsssx
Why r u stressed?

ugh so many reasons :/
need a time machine, u dnt hppn to hve one do u?
Reply 10
ugh so many reasons :/
need a time machine, u dnt hppn to hve one do u?

Nah sorry if I did I would’ve used it already 😂
Original post by Safsssx
Nah sorry if I did I would’ve used it already 😂

aha fair enough, just on your way back in time, find me and give me a good ol' slap and tell me that was from the future me
lool anyways, how far wld you go back (and you can only use it once)
Reply 12
aha fair enough, just on your way back in time, find me and give me a good ol' slap and tell me that was from the future me
lool anyways, how far wld you go back (and you can only use it once)

I’d go back to when I was picking was secondary school I was planning to go to so 4 years ago
time to sleep
Reply 14

I can feel the stress thru that message. What's the biggest stress atm?
Original post by Safsssx
I’d go back to when I was picking was secondary school I was planning to go to so 4 years ago

ah so you're still in secondary? I'm in uni, i'd go back to when i just started a-levels. But tbh, even a year back, i could do a lot of damage
Original post by Aplens
I can feel the stress thru that message. What's the biggest stress atm?

biggest, ooofff, well i guess the most detrimental to my future would be uni. I need to learn to program asap. Last year of uni next year and i'll be applying for jobs. Not ready atm.
You stress free?
Reply 17
biggest, ooofff, well i guess the most detrimental to my future would be uni. I need to learn to program asap. Last year of uni next year and i'll be applying for jobs. Not ready atm.
You stress free?

I'm sure if you put your head down you'd do amazing. And yeah I'm in my first year of biomed and that's quite chill.
Original post by Aplens
I'm sure if you put your head down you'd do amazing. And yeah I'm in my first year of biomed and that's quite chill.

Yeah ig, idk, it's a bit crazy.
And ay, I was very very close to choosing biomed over compsci. Still have thoughts that maybe i shouldve chosen it lol. You enjoy it?
Original post by Safsssx

I’d love to go back to when I started secondary school, all the way back in 2008. Damn, it’s been 10 and a half years already. Time flies 😱

Quick Reply

Latest