Can anyone tell me the topics on last years OCR A-Level Geography papers? Watch

RubyGed
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I have 7 exams in 1 week starting Monday and I'm stressing over geography as there is so much content, was wondering if anyone could tell me what questions came up from last years paper? The topics we are doing are coasts, life support systems, changing spaces, disease, migration and power and borders.
gryffindorjem14
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Coasts was sediment cells 8 marker and high/low energy case studies for 16 marker (can’t remember the exact question)
Changing spaces 16 marker was on natural characteristics vs. other characteristics (built, cultural, demographic etc. I think
Migration was the 8 marker but I’m not sure what it was on, I think maybe the USA case study???? But really not sure
I didn’t do power and borders
Life support systems 10 marker on feedback loops, 16 marker on tropical rainforest case study: physical factors vs. Other factors affecting the water and carbon cycles (or it might have been water cycle OR carbon cycle?)
Disease synoptic question was linked with changing places. Can’t remember either of the 33 markers tbh.

Try not to worry, it’s only mocks, you really don’t need to know everything and you will do so much revision in class and at home in the next couple of months. I went up 3 grades between my mock result and real exam. Sorry I couldn’t be more help but my memory is shocking, Good luck xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (74)
14.92%
1 (68)
13.71%
2 (64)
12.9%
20.56%
20.16%
5 (88)
17.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise