Nottingham Trent Accommodation Recommendations

Watch
lilywells3b
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm going to NTU this coming September and i'm unsure about which accommodation to chose, does anyone have any recommendations in the city, near the campus? I'm looking at Byron, Gill Street North and South and Blenheim.
Fanky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lilywells3b)
I'm going to NTU this coming September and i'm unsure about which accommodation to chose, does anyone have any recommendations in the city, near the campus? I'm looking at Byron, Gill Street North and South and Blenheim.
Yh had a similar idea of choices but i would say that byron and the gill street ones are so ridiculously overpriced and the rooms in blenheim look standard and comfortable, i do see that the other ones are literally 2 mins away from lectures but are just not worth £150-160 in my opinion and i got a feeling that they wont fill up the whole place just coz of those prices, only a 10 min walk if ur a fairly quick walker, and u can always hire or bring a bike with you making that trip less that 5 mins.
sophiee_baiin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Look up Goldsmith Court, its minutes away from the university and prices are good.
AlanaGarcia
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lilywells3b)
All those are fully booked, I panicked and booked Simpsons because I didn't wanna end up with nothing... I'm trying to switch to private accommodation now, hopefully they'll give me my deposit back. The accommodation situation is crazy, even the private ones are filling up.

Good luck !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (215)
52.18%
No, they should still go ahead (58)
14.08%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (139)
33.74%

Watched Threads