Durham History Offer

Watch this thread
HistoryZara123
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
To those who did not apply with the Oxbridge students, when did you receive your offer? And if you haven't then please say.
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HistoryZara123)
To those who did not apply with the Oxbridge students, when did you receive your offer? And if you haven't then please say.
I didn't apply Oxbridge and applied to Durham around 10th November, and am yet to hear back ;( have you ?
HistoryZara123
Rep:
(Original post by 5679)
I didn't apply Oxbridge and applied to Durham around 10th November, and am yet to hear back ;( have you ?
Nope! I don't know anyone who has a history offer from Durham, but I do know people who have offers from other courses and have already been given their colleges!
mr_carrot
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I applied at the start of December and haven't heard anything I think Durham are running a bit slower than usual this year, due to the new centralised admissions system
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Alex I don't like your tone. yes, brookes is a world renowned university with world class players such as MBOOTH7, no need to be so mean, if it continues a dead leg will be coming your way, same goes for you mr_carrot head
HistoryZara123
Rep:
(Original post by mr_carrot)
I applied at the start of December and haven't heard anything I think Durham are running a bit slower than usual this year, due to the new centralised admissions system
Okay this is all very helpful thank you! I managed to speak to some people who do history at Durham. Some got their offers around now and some got theirs in about 2 weeks time so we should be all good.
HistoryZara123
Rep:
(Original post by Alexhughes22)
Didn’t apply Durham, but applied Oxford Brookes to do surveying, if that counts? Can’t see any of you flops getting offers anyway!
Durham is 6th in the country and 2nd for history... Oxford Brookes is 66th
HistoryZara123
Rep:
Durham is 6th in the country and 2nd for history... Oxford Brookes is 66th
Didn’t apply Durham, but applied Oxford Brookes to do surveying, if that counts? Can’t see any of you flops getting offers anyway!
Very good university though! I hope you enjoy it
Gyvonne
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Applied on January and only received 2 out of 5.
Don’t worry, everything is fine
Alexhughes22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
It is good, unlike durham which is full of magits who deserve deadlegs and nailings
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
any offers/rejections
Alexhughes22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yes mate I got an offer unlike the flop men
HistoryZara123
Rep:
It is good, unlike durham which is full of magits who deserve deadlegs and nailings
*maggots
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
lol tbf expect rejection only the very best on this course I have come to realise :/
Last edited by 5679; 3 years ago
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
lol

*maggots
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
any offers
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Now, for me it's back to revision, back to work
HistoryZara123
Rep:
(Original post by 5679)
any offers
No offers! How about you?
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
No offers! How about you?
nope...
mr_carrot
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Nothing here! :eek: Hopefully next week!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads