Vincenzo Nasca
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi everyone!

I’m going to Chelsea & Westminster Hospital next summer (mid August to mid September) for a medical elective.

I am an Italian student and currently looking for a place to stay during my elective, and of course London is not the kind of cheap place to find an accomodation...

That’s why I want to ask you a few questions:
1. Do you think it’s too early to look for a 5-weeks accomodation for this summer?
2. I made contact with Imperial Elective offices and they can offer me a very basic hospital accomodation at the price of 140/w; it’s with no WiFi and with a shared bathroom, it’s really really basic, but still cheaper (and just right next to the hospital) than the bedroom an Italian friend (doing a PhD at Imperial) offered me, which comes at 754£/month (so roughly 188£ a week) and is in Fulham (20-25’ by walk).
3. Of course if you’re students and trying to find someone to subrent your accomodation, feel free to offer it to me.

Main criteria: budget and location, of course. Since I’ll be paying also my normal rent for my room in Rome, I’d rather find the cheapest place, and I’m willing to give up on some “fancies”.

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Jun '20
    Thu, 25 Jun '20
    Sat, 19 Sep '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (294)
65.48%
No (155)
34.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise