The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Course 's change

Hello , i 'm 1st year student , i took Joined course "InterPol and History" but i'm demotivated History and i love Interpol! Could anyone tell me if it's possible to change my course at 2d Year to InterPol ?
Original post by Karathanas
Hello , i 'm 1st year student , i took Joined course "InterPol and History" but i'm demotivated History and i love Interpol! Could anyone tell me if it's possible to change my course at 2d Year to InterPol ?

Ask your university.
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Karathanas

Hi @Karathanas

Thanks for your message :smile:

Changing study schemes when progressing from year one to two is possible, but is subject to departmental approval which will be based upon whether you have studied core modules for the new scheme in year one. :smile: If you haven't studied the relevant core modules you may have to start the new scheme at year one. I would recommend that you speak to the relevant academic department to find out what is possible, and then if departmental approval is forthcoming then a Change of Registration request would need to be made by yourself. (Information about making a change request can be found here)

I hope that helps! Is there anything else you would like to ask?

Thanks
Sulwen
Reply 3
Original post by Aberystwyth University
Hi @Karathanas

Thanks for your message :smile:

Changing study schemes when progressing from year one to two is possible, but is subject to departmental approval which will be based upon whether you have studied core modules for the new scheme in year one. :smile: If you haven't studied the relevant core modules you may have to start the new scheme at year one. I would recommend that you speak to the relevant academic department to find out what is possible, and then if departmental approval is forthcoming then a Change of Registration request would need to be made by yourself. (Information about making a change request can be found here)

I hope that helps! Is there anything else you would like to ask?

Thanks
Sulwen

Thank you !! You're very helpfull! I' m gonna speak to my department!

Quick Reply

Latest