Give shamima begum back her uk citizenship Watch

TheRealSquiddy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ObedientBeliever)
UK contains worse criminals than her , she said she was a housewife and didnt kill. UK just have to take responsibility and help her.
Responsibility for what exactly? She joined a terror organisation, knowing of what they did. Why should the UK tax payer, pay for someone who agrees with an ideology that threatens us.
GraduateLynx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Cecelia Tallice)
She was a vunerable 15 year old girl who this country and her family failed to protect from the influence of Islamic state.
Young girls are very easily influenced, especially by men promising a better life. It is clear that she was brainwashed and groomed. Religion is powerful, she believes that this world is a complete lie and it’s the world after that is important.
She is now asking for help and to get out of the situation she is in and she gets her citizenship revoked?? So she is now stateless which is illegal, with a new born child and no one to support her.
I’m by no means justifying her decision to become an I.S. Bride. I am asking for her to be shown a little mercy. As I believe she is no great threat to this country so long as she is monitored and de radicalised. I am a similar age to her and I just want her to be returned to her family. Despite mistakes she has made in the past.
No
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Professional G)
Since when does two wrongs make a right? Sorry but that’s retarded. Since when do innocent people have to pay the price for what their government did? Plus you’re a fan of Ariana Grande? How would you feel if you were in the crowd? Would you still agree? Tell me where in history, has violence solved anything?
I’m seriously disappointed in this. No matter what, you can’t defend the killing of innocents. If you think it’s right, you’re just as bad as ISIS and the other terror groups.
I’m horrible at wording what I say. No need to make me look like a terrorist.
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rainfall)
On a different thread. Yall know that I said that shamima can basically F off. I guess she meant it’s okay to bomb innocent people. That’s not what I’m saying. God, everything I say here yall make me into a bad person.
But here you agreed that it's perfectly acceptable for countries to bomb back countries that bomb them regardless of the situation, it's literally part of the ISIS ideology. Whilst you may not agree with Ms Begum and her actions, what you said was completely off limits.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rhythmical)
But here you agreed that it's perfectly acceptable for countries to bomb back countries that bomb them regardless of the situation, it's literally part of the ISIS ideology. Whilst you may not agree with Ms Begum and her actions, what you said was completely off limits.
Not saying it’s acceptable AT ALL. I’m just saying they should expect punishment if they bomb innocent people. It’s how war works. Not saying I agree. Why on earth would I say that?
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
On a different thread. Yall know that I said that shamima can basically F off. I guess she meant it’s okay to bomb innocent people. That’s not what I’m saying. God, everything I say here yall make me into a bad person.
I don’t care what the hell she means. Retaliation through the use of violence especially at innocents is not okay. The UK didn’t intentionally attack civilians did they? So why does ISIS think it’s fair to murder children? Remember it wasn’t Syria who retaliated, it was ISIS , the very group who have been attacking Syria for years now and have been killing its people.

I don’t think you’re a bad person but what you said was honestly a stupid thing to say.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Professional G; 4 weeks ago
Kaffee_1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She was a vunerable 15 year old girl who this country and her family failed to protect from the influence of Islamic state.
Young girls are very easily influenced, especially by men promising a better life. It is clear that she was brainwashed and groomed. Religion is powerful, she believes that this world is a complete lie and it’s the world after that is important.
She is now asking for help and to get out of the situation she is in and she gets her citizenship revoked?? So she is now stateless which is illegal, with a new born child and no one to support her.
I’m by no means justifying her decision to become an I.S. Bride. I am asking for her to be shown a little mercy. As I believe she is no great threat to this country so long as she is monitored and de radicalised. I am a similar age to her and I just want her to be returned to her family. Despite mistakes she has made in the past.
Mercy? Tell that to Yazidi girls who were turned into sex slaves by IS. Its alright for you and westerners to try and appeal to the moral high ground but the fact remains she CHOSE to go there. She had two kids both died because she CHOSE to have them in a place which is practically inhospitable.
And if she returns to the UK sure she’ll be but in prison where taxpayers money will give her a bed and food.

If she was a man this debate wouldn’t be happening and if she was a British citizen during the war she’d be tried for treason.

Mercy wasn’t shown to the girls in Manchester and therefore mercy shouldn’t be shown to this trash.
alevelshelpit
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not saying it’s acceptable AT ALL. I’m just saying they should expect punishment if they bomb innocent people. It’s how war works. Not saying I agree. Why on earth would I say that?
so why criticise Israel for defending itself?

-silence-
Libtardian
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you're against her coming back you're a racist.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by professional g)
i don’t care what the hell she means. Retaliation through the use of violence especially at innocents is not okay. The uk didn’t intentionally attack civilians did they? So why does isis think it’s fair to murder children? Remember it wasn’t syria to retailed , it was isis , the very group who have been attacking syria for years now and have been killing its people.

I don’t think you’re a bad person but what you said was honestly a stupid thing to say.
for the last time im not saying i bloody agree wtf :/
Kaffee_1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ObedientBeliever)
UK contains worse criminals than her , she said she was a housewife and didnt kill. UK just have to take responsibility and help her.
*******s
Rainfall
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by alevelshelpit)
so why criticise Israel for defending itself?

-silence-
They killing innocent people. None of you are getting what I’m saying. Don’t know how many times I have to say it
Kaffee_1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Libtardian)
If you're against her coming back you're a racist.
If that’s the case I’ll wear the badge with pride.
alevelshelpit
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They killing innocent people. None of you are getting what I’m saying. Don’t know how many times I have to say it
hahahahahaha
AJ126
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you’re gonna bomb a country, expect to be bombed back. That’s all I agree with
Except a bunch of kids listening to music at a concert didnt bomb anybody.Just because the government bombs somewhere doesn't give you the right to blow random people up.If your argument held any water they'd target the military or the government.Instead they go after kids.Why? Don't they have the balls to actually fight properly? It's pathetic and cowardly.
Kaffee_1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Then articulate it better
TheRealSquiddy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Right, so there is two perspectives to this. The legal one and the moral one.

Legal: According to EU law, these are valid reasons for involuntary loss of citizenship, taking up service in a foreign army (we can argue she did this when joining a militant group with territory) and committing acts of...treason (She joined a group that directly condemn Western Culture, thus validating treason). However, according to UN laws, a country cannot render a citizen stateless. This may seem relevant, however if a country believes the citizen in question can claim citizenship of another nation, then they can revoke that citizenship. Thus legally, the UK has nothing to answer for.

Morally: So there are a number of arguments to be made "She was young" "It was a mistake" "The baby is innocent." So, she was young, but she wasn't a child, nor was she stupid, she knew what she was joining, and she knew full well what ISIS do, so this has no relevance. A mistake? A mistake is submitting an essay without spell checking, not joining a terror organisation that advocate the murder of homosexuals, killing of those that disagree with their ideology, and actively attack other cultures. The baby is indeed the innocent party, and as a taxpayer would happily support that child, but not a mother who joined a terror organisation.

Look, if this was a 15 y/o boy who had joined, I doubt any of you would be reacting in support for him, but the moment it's a woman with a baby, the outpouring begins. If your family were killed by her husband who was a militant or she radicalised people in her community, you would feel different. She has no remorse, no emotion and no regret. This is not the person we want in our country.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AJ126)
Except a bunch of kids listening to music at a concert didnt bomb anybody.Just because the government bombs somewhere doesn't give you the right to blow random people up.If your argument held any water they'd target the military or the government.Instead they go after kids.Why? Don't they have the balls to actually fight properly? It's pathetic and cowardly.
And I bloody agree tf. No one should kill innocent people
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you’re gonna bomb a country, expect to be bombed back. That’s all I agree with
But Syria wasn’t behind the attack. It was ISIS and they aren’t a country. They only attacked because the UK was helping to destroy ISIS thus helping Syria.
So I don’t get your point?
GraduateLynx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did you see those eyes? Those cold dead eyes, she has sinister intents and I really wouldn’t risk the safety of the British people.

Plus Bethnal Green is very close to where I live. I don’t want to suffer a panic attack when I see her face walking down the street. :lolwut:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads