My last year of a levels GYG Watch

Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by MH1234567)
Good luck with your exams. Remember just a couple of weeks left and then 2 months off. Keep up the hard work! (These are some ppq for as and a2 biology and chemistry)
Biology:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YR...qwWPrewAO6sIPi

Chemistry:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...c3BGxs5_te_saa
Thank you.The links below don't work however.
MH1234567
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Biology:
https://mrluckbiology.wordpress.com/exampro-questions/

Chemistry:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...c3BGxs5_te_saa
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
Thank you.The links below don't work however.
Anonymous1502
Rep:
?
T
Thank you very much extremely useful.
Anonymous1502
Rep:
?
I have been rejected from Edinburgh however I am not too worried because I have 3 other offers.I don't know whether to firm Manchester or Bath.My head of sixth form advised me not to make this decision right away and that I should wait and see how I get on and then decide based on how I feel I will perform in my exams.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have been rejected from Edinburgh however I am not too worried because I have 3 other offers.I don't know whether to firm Manchester or Bath.My head of sixth form advised me not to make this decision right away and that I should wait and see how I get on and then decide based on how I feel I will perform in my exams.
So Warwick will be your insurance okay. Other than that, Bath is pretty good for biomed while Manchester is known for physics. Your head of sixth form is right and at the same time, I would visit Bath (and Warwick if you have time) Maybe it will make your decision easier.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous1502
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I had a very long day at school.I hate my frees as it is a waste of 2 hours as it is way too loud to revise and the internet doesn't work.I feel exhausted and incredibly irritated.My maths teacher is way too fast and doesn't explain things too well.My chemistry teacher is even worse at explaining.My biology teacher is doing a pretty good job.I am struggling to pull myself together I just want to sleep.I get at least 8 hours of sleep but I don't feel like it is enough.I have a morning maths revision session I need to get to school 1 hour earlier.I still haven't done my homework.I spoke with my aunty for an hour today it was great to hear from her.I miss my family I wish I could go to my country of origin for a bit.I envy people who can visit their family during the weekend's what I would do to be able to do that without having to take an airplane.It gets lonely at times and speaking on the phone is not the same as being together in the same room and playing cards or going cycling together.I find school exhausting and wish I could only come for biology lessons and be more independent as I find school exhausting and too much.I need quiet and a bit of head space and work at my own speed not the teachers or the class.
Anonymous1502
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Had a day off school I am super annoyed at school as they have blocked youtube on their wifi which means I cannot access youtube tutorials during my frees.My school should stop living in medieval times and accept that the internet is a very important part of our academic lives and it is a very important source from which one can derive lots of knowledge from not an unnecessary evil.I asked whether I could sit in an empty classroom during my frees and they said no as I cannot be left unsupervised and I can sit with a teacher only.Which is annoying as they keep telling us you are adults and then they give us no independence.We also cannot access email at school also.I had a year 13 assembly on Friday which was 1 hour to tell us that exams mean everything and we need to ace them as well as to keep our opinions to ourselves as in the adult world our opinions can be used against us to punish us.As well as we were told that in the adult world no one tells the truth which is probably true.
emilysandres
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Had a day off school I am super annoyed at school as they have blocked youtube on their wifi which means I cannot access youtube tutorials during my frees.My school should stop living in medieval times and accept that the internet is a very important part of our academic lives and it is a very important source from which one can derive lots of knowledge from not an unnecessary evil.I asked whether I could sit in an empty classroom during my frees and they said no as I cannot be left unsupervised and I can sit with a teacher only.Which is annoying as they keep telling us you are adults and then they give us no independence.We also cannot access email at school also.I had a year 13 assembly on Friday which was 1 hour to tell us that exams mean everything and we need to ace them as well as to keep our opinions to ourselves as in the adult world our opinions can be used against us to punish us.As well as we were told that in the adult world no one tells the truth which is probably true.
Maybe use a VPN for the Wi-fi situation
Anonymous1502
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by emilysandres)
Maybe use a VPN for the Wi-fi situation
No idea how that would work.
Anonymous1502
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 hours ago
I have taken 3 days off school.I don't have the courage to face reality.I know I need to sooner or later.I feel so ashamed of myself I can't seem to ever prove myself to myself.I feel like such a disappointment.I know I can only blame myself for the way things are.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 16 hours ago
I have taken 3 days off school.I don't have the courage to face reality.I know I need to sooner or later.I feel so ashamed of myself I can't seem to ever prove myself to myself.I feel like such a disappointment.I know I can only blame myself for the way things are.
It’s natural to feel down. Not everyone is able to handle the stress. The important thing is handling the stress and getting back up. Feeling ashamed or discouraged isn’t gonna help you now. Hurdles are normal in life. Get back up and continue. Don’t let all your life work go to waste. Feeling sorry for yourself isn’t gonna help either. Now it’s time to get back up and keep on moving.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (93)
16.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (58)
10.36%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (99)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (56)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (170)
30.36%

Watched Threads