xmollieleigh17
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hola,

At the moment, I have more or less finished my project (just got to go through and check grammar, etc.) but been told by supervisor to start the presentation but have no clue what the presentation has to cover.

I know it is more the journey that was taken rather than the report but anything like a solid structure to follow.

thank youuuu
bethanyfish
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by xmollieleigh17)
Hola,

At the moment, I have more or less finished my project (just got to go through and check grammar, etc.) but been told by supervisor to start the presentation but have no clue what the presentation has to cover.

I know it is more the journey that was taken rather than the report but anything like a solid structure to follow.

thank youuuu
The presentation is usually supposed to be a summary of what you did/found in your project. You're aiming to give the audience a brief overview of it all at a level that they can understand (ie don't think that they will be experts in the topic you chose). There isn't a solid structure I'm aware of, you could just split it into "journey/findings/evaluation"?
blackvoid17
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Talk about why you chose your question, the main things you found out/subquestions you answered, conclusion, strengths and weaknesses of your investigation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.31%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (19)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (21)
18.1%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (15)
12.93%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (35)
30.17%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (21)
18.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed