The Student Room Group

Access To Science

I have applied for an access to Science course, how long does it normally take until interview, then acceptance? it's been 2 months already, I've already seen the lecturer and the admittance team so don't want to
appear pushy, plus any advice on interview would be appreciated from any students that have been here before, thanks
Original post by sara.ads
I have applied for an access to Science course, how long does it normally take until interview, then acceptance? it's been 2 months already, I've already seen the lecturer and the admittance team so don't want to
appear pushy, plus any advice on interview would be appreciated from any students that have been here before, thanks

Why not just ask them how long it usually takes. Maybe they start interviewing at a certain time i.e the summer? If you are polite and just ask for guidance rather than your specific case to be dealt with then they will be fine.

Access courses arent generally that competitive to get on. Just do the normal interview prep and be prepared to answer the obvious questions about your past present and future. Unless they have said otherwise it should be more like a chat than an interview.
Reply 2
Great thanks for the advice, I’m really keen to get a place and start my new chapter 😀

Quick Reply

Latest