UCL- BA Economics and Business with East European Studies (Honest Review)Watch
- Are you actually looked down upon by the rest of the Uni for taking this course?
- Is the degree seen as prestigious? After all, it is UCL, right?
- How has your experience been with applying for internship positions?
- Can you take any econ modules from the economics department?
- Would it be possible for me to switch to pure Econ if I got an A* in math instead of an A?
I imagine the concerns would be the same as in for your course (may not be seen as prestigious as politics and ir, small course etc).
I also was considering going into IB. I know its unusual as most people who do so have an Economics/Business/Maths etc degree, but since I would be able to learn Russian there, and I already speak Italian, French, Spanish and obviously English fluently (C1) level, do you think coming out with a 2.1/1st in this degree would give me any chances?
I also basically have the same questions for the poster above (apart from the last 2), and also is the SSEES well integrated into UCL or is it kind of isolated?
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate it!
Applied 5th December with A*AB achieved in Maths, Psychology and Economics. Am self teaching FM AS and retaking Economics this year and predicted A for both leaving my final prediction to A*AAA in Maths, Psychology, Economics and FM AS.
Still havent heard back and I'm worried it is because of my mediocre GCSEs (Have a C in english and they require a B)
Any idea on my chances?
My PS was very tailored to this course
I'm having some questions here:
1. how far is it different from the pure econ major?
2. is it compulsory for having an internship in the region of Eastern Europe?( is it available to work in London?)
3. is it alright if i ask you why you chose this major before?
Lastly, I really appreciate your sharing since I'm about to make decisions between UCL and KCL( economics and management)
thanks a lot!!!! hoping for more sharing!
Hey im planning to apply for this course and considering you have received an offer i have a few questions. Was your ps tailored to the course as mines a pure econ ps. I am gonna apply with aa achieved (in maths and econ) and b predicted (geo) for next summer, is it likely ill get an offer.