xXhermosa_nenaXx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
right so, i know this is a stupid question but i just want some advice on how i can stay focussed when revising? i’m aware that many people have different techniques and if you could share some of them for me i’d be grateful
username3721422
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i put my phone downstairs to avoid distractions! i also reward myself (eg if i write this essay i’ll eat a chocolate) aha
junior.yk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sounds boring but you’re gonna have to write stuff out again and again for it to stick in ur head
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xXhermosa_nenaXx)
right so, i know this is a stupid question but i just want some advice on how i can stay focussed when revising? i’m aware that many people have different techniques and if you could share some of them for me i’d be grateful
Use the pomodoro technique when studying. It allows you to take breaks in between study sessions, so that you don't feel the need to waste time when you're actually working. This really helps to reduce how much time you waste
x.emilye
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by xXhermosa_nenaXx)
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/rev...stay-motivated
(check this out for some more tips, I wrote it)
Firstly, I think you should revise in an area with limited distractions eg. a quiet library. Also, I think it's important to be motivated and remember the reasons why you want to do well. Visual reminders of the reasons eg. quotes in your workspace may help. Hope that's useful to you ;D
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (440)
67.28%
No (214)
32.72%

Watched Threads