What is the most trouble you got into at school? Watch

FemaleinDress
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Let's relaunch this thread

Got screamed at by the year 3 teacher in front of the class with my mate after an argument with a boy in that class
blueworld2378
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Attempting to kick someone to get them away from me after they punched me in the arm and looked like they were going to do so again. I got shouted at for some reason (as well as the other guy, but nothing happened with him afterwards).
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I wrote a rude letter to my teacher
JoshDarnIt
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is going to sounds really bad, but I was unintentionally racist to a coloured person when I was in year 7.

Y'know Frank? The people that talk about drugs and stuff? Well they came into our school and we got to tour their drug bus (not how it sounds :lol:). There was a point when the guy was talking, and as soon as he finished, I said the N word because it sounded funny to finish his sentence on that. Everyone laughed and he came over to me, pulled on my ear then called me the milky bar kid lol.

In my defence, I was too young and innocent to understand that the N word was bad let alone racist, and secondly, I didn't even take notice of his skin colour.

Later that day, one of my ''mates'' snitched on me and I got absolutely *******ed by my form teacher. My form teacher at the time was known for being very strict. I had to go and apologise to the poor guy as well.

I cried that day.
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I kept bunking because I was getting bullied for sleeping in class. I cried in the school toilets. Got in lots of trouble but never told anyone why. They told my mum and got a big ass beating LOL
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i used two semicolons in the same sentence; this was judged excessive; i was beaten; to within an inch of my life.
tesconyc
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I didn't turn up to a detention
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by the bear)
i used two semicolons in the same sentence; this was judged excessive; i was beaten; to within an inch of my life.
Good job you never whacked in three em dashes or you might not have made it out alive.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Good job you never whacked in three em dashes or you might not have made it out alive.
y;o;l;o
J3etaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
First time to study abroad while my English is terrible that made me scared whenever I talk to another college or professor. And my course has too many group’s works like it is going to kill me.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by J3etaz; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (33)
13.87%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.82%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
21.01%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (29)
12.18%
How can I be the best version of myself? (71)
29.83%

Watched Threads