The Student Room Group

Why are so many stabbing victims young black boys?

Any thoughts

Scroll to see replies

Either they believe they have to stab to survive (survival of the fittest) or some listen to drill too much n force the whole roadman act and end up dead
Reply 2
Original post by mgi
Any thoughts

Black males are the more likely people to get into gangs and such to "fit in" or be one of the cool people that is why you see a larger majority of black young men acting like thugs than white young men.
gang wars
Most stabbing victims are not young black boys.
Original post by Nadia19962
Why are so many black young men shot to death in America? Why are they always shot by cops for no apparent reason? It’s the same in the U.K. just with knife crime and the occasion shooting. The black are mostly seem as a ‘threat’. It’s the world we live in

So British policeman are responsible for stabbing black boys at random?
Did not know this. Where I live many stabbing victims are white. Case in point one got stabbed 7 times along my street a few days ago.
the police are reluctant to search this demographic for weapons for fear of being called racist.
In London. Outside London it's white British males.
Original post by the bear
the police are reluctant to search this demographic for weapons for fear of being called racist.

Explain why it is that outside London the largest groups involved are white British?

Why wasn't stop and search introduced in neighbourhoods/areas in the north rife with knife and gun crime?

Facts over fiction.
Original post by Nadia19962
Why are so many black young men shot to death in America? Why are they always shot by cops for no apparent reason? It’s the same in the U.K. just with knife crime and the occasion shooting. The black are mostly seem as a ‘threat’. It’s the world we live in

At best, this post is very ill informed, at worst, you're incredibly naive. In both instances, most of the people killing the black boys are black boys/men. Read up instead arguing on emotion ffs
(edited 5 years ago)
Why are so many child predators middle-aged white males?
(edited 5 years ago)
"roadman" culture.
My friend was stabbed because he didn't want to "snitch" on a gang member that lives on his estate.
Original post by hannah60000
In London. Outside London it's white British males.

Do you have a source for this?
I think it really depends on the diversity of an area. Urban areas are more likely to have diverse populations then rural areas because there were a lot more advantages by living in town or city when their populations moved over. Obviously these days you can find most races in both settings but originally urban areas would have been the best places to live because they had job opportunities, closer to good health care, lots of schools, etc. As their children grew up and had their own babies and more people moved to the UK, the diversity of urban areas expanded. Urban areas also expanded which means there was more space for more people, etc. you get the main point.
However urban areas are also a great place for crime. There is more people and products which means there are more opportunities to do a crime. This is why alot of gangs usually centre around major cities and then spread their territory outwards. Since these urban areas are more diverse, it is more likely that people of other races are going to involved in crime then in the countryside mostly because there is just a larger population.
However there are also gangs in rural areas, in these places the victims of this are more likely to be white because there is a lower diverse population.
Anyway I can't remember all the points I was going to make but this is my educated guess. I could be wrong so please take this with a pinch of salt and no hate please.
There are diverse gangs in my area, it's just the probability of a race getting stabbed when they want payback or something. So I guess I never keep track of the race who is stabbed next.
Original post by BillyMic
Black males are the more likely people to get into gangs and such to "fit in" or be one of the cool people that is why you see a larger majority of black young men acting like thugs than white young men.

You’re stereotyping a whole race that’s like me saying why are most child molesters and school shooters white
Original post by liquidconfidence
Why are so many child predators middle-aged white males?

You know that’s not helpful? Young black men are the victims of violent crime at a wildly disproportionate rate, trying to shut down or divert a conversation on why that is the case doesn’t help bring that statistic down.
Reply 19
Read it about darf sarf, but anecdotally that doesn't seem to be the case where I am. I have had two mates knifed to death in the past 2 years, both white. Almost every knife attack round here that we hear about (that's a key point, I guess) is white on white. I'd be interested in the stats for here, actually, might see if I can dig em out over the weekend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending