audreydean
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm aiming for a grade 7/8/9 in Spanish gcse... whats the best way to revise for the next 3 months before exams?
username3721422
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
listen to spanish youtubers/nextlix, learn some
really good sentence starters (eg subjunctive), learn some idioms for the speaking and writing exams
x.emilye
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by audreydean)
I'm aiming for a grade 7/8/9 in Spanish gcse... whats the best way to revise for the next 3 months before exams?
Check out my article about how I got straight 9s, including 9s in 2 languages (French and German)
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/rev...stay-motivated
Come up with a list of key phrases you can use in your speaking and writing and try to use more complex structures and ambitious vocabulary.. Use an app such as memrise or quizlet to learn vocab and perhaps write out answers to questions that you could be asked, record your answers and listen to it as it could help you with writing as well as speaking. Also, ask your teachers to practice speaking exams and mark pieces of writing. Make sure you listen to their feedback and try to improve each time you do a piece of work
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (185)
29.04%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (105)
16.48%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.11%
I want to meet current students (53)
8.32%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
8.01%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (127)
19.94%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.97%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.14%

Watched Threads