The Student Room Group

15 yr old Nigerian girl from south east London AMA

AMA
Do you consider yourself British also do you think Anthony Joshua is British or Nigerian.
Are you igbo, yoruba or hausa? And do your parents want you to become a doctor?
Reply 3
Original post by karl pilkington
Do you consider yourself British also do you think Anthony Joshua is British or Nigerian.

I consider myself British cause I was born here and AJ is British in my opinion. It depends really, if I'm in a group with loads of black girls I differentiate myself by saying I'm Nigerian
Woolwich ends or 👀
Reply 5
Original post by jbman690
Are you igbo, yoruba or hausa? And do your parents want you to become a doctor?

Lool I know my dad is hausa but I can't remember what my mum said she is, so idek haha. Ugh yes, it's an everyday thing about being a doctor but now they understand my strong point is English but now they are trying to dash me into oxbridge and want me to be a lawyer to do with oil
What did you pick for your GCSEs?
Lol, you're similar to me
Reply 8
Original post by RazzzBerries
What did you pick for your GCSEs?

I chose: German, re, Latin and geography. My parents helped with them and made sure they were suitable for oxbridge (I actually don't wanna go to those unis to be honest lol)
Reply 9
Original post by junior.yk
Woolwich ends or 👀

Yup haha, how did u guess - that's a mad one
Original post by Obolinda
Lol, you're similar to me

U from SE too?
Original post by Anonymous
U from SE too?

Nigerian
Female
SW but go to school in SE
(edited 5 years ago)
Do you like Nigerian food like yams stock fish etc
Original post by Anonymous
I chose: German, re, Latin and geography. My parents helped with them and made sure they were suitable for oxbridge (I actually don't wanna go to those unis to be honest lol)

Damn good luck
Original post by karl pilkington
Do you like Nigerian food like yams stock fish etc

That's fine but then it comes to pounded yam and eba and I feel like I'm choking on that ****. And rice and stew is okay except when ur mum bangs it out too much and u just don't want it anymore.
Original post by RazzzBerries
Damn good luck

Thnks xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending