Uni of Leeds Offer Holders Day Watch

getupdodger
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I received an offer from the uni today but I have no emails for their login information or any emails about an offer holders day for English.

Any one received anything? or have any info?

Thanks!
Hey1234567888656
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by getupdodger)
I received an offer from the uni today but I have no emails for their login information or any emails about an offer holders day for English.

Thanks!
I wouldn't hold your breath its been months since they gave me an offer and still no open day invitation :/
xAikx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by getupdodger)

Thanks!
This is weird, I got my offer from Leeds the next day after I applied and I applied after the deadline...
I'm also waiting for an email for a post app day. I firmed them anyway but a bit weird. Maybe they have some on the website, if so, can you link me pls?

Tankies.
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you're worried about it at all, the best thing is to phone Leeds Admissions and ask when/if they are holding applicant days - they won't mind being asked about it
Isinglass
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
On the Leeds website, it says that there will be something in your offer pack - have you had anything actually from the university yet, or just an update re your offer in Track?
xAikx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Got this thing
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Isinglass
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Scrolling back through WhatsApp messages between self and daughter, who has applied to Leeds, somehow I seem to have found this back in December (no idea how, or why me, since she's the applicant, or whether this is how she booked her day for next week, but hey ho):

https://xforms.leeds.ac.uk/site/xfp/...uage=en#header

It may not help at all, of course...
getupdodger
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
If you're worried about it at all, the best thing is to phone Leeds Admissions anTHd ask when/if they are holding applicant days - they won't mind being asked about it
Thanks!
getupdodger
Rep:
?
(Original post by Isinglass)
On the Leeds website, it says that there will be something in your offer pack - have you had anything actually from the university yet, or just an update re your offer in Track?
I didn't even get an offer pack... Nothing official from the university but a welcome to the access programme.
getupdodger
Rep:
?
(Original post by xAikx)
Got this thing
Thank you!!
getupdodger
Rep:
?
Thanks!
getupdodger
Rep:
?
(Original post by Isinglass)
Scrolling back through WhatsApp messages between self and daughter, who has applied to Leeds, somehow I seem to have found this back in December (no idea how, or why me, since she's the applicant, or whether this is how she booked her day for next week, but hey ho):

https://xforms.leeds.ac.uk/site/xfp/...uage=en#header

It may not help at all, of course...
This seems majorly helpful. Thank you!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (96)
16.64%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (61)
10.57%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (101)
17.5%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (88)
15.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (58)
10.05%
How can I be the best version of myself? (173)
29.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed