even thinking about school makes me sad and annoyed Watch

johndeaky
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
It’s my last year at school and my GCSE’s are approaching. This should be a good thing, I’m finally gonna finish school! But, even the mention of school sets me off into some moody state and I can’t even study because I want to avoid it that much. (Well I avoid doing everything, even my ‘hobbies’ but that’s another sob story lmao)The thing is I really need to pass my GCSEs because with them I can finally escape England and return to where I came from (lol sorry England sucks but that’s probably my reaction to change speaking). But, not even that can motivate me for some annoying reason. So, the big question I’ve been leading to is kinda not very big... just... any advice to help me that is not “just push through it you’ve gotten this far” (that **** doesn’t help at all it just makes me more annoyed with myself) or is this just extreme laziness I’m its finest?
Jack065
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by johndeaky)
It’s my last year at school and my GCSE’s are approaching. This should be a good thing, I’m finally gonna finish school! But, even the mention of school sets me off into some moody state and I can’t even study because I want to avoid it that much. (Well I avoid doing everything, even my ‘hobbies’ but that’s another sob story lmao)The thing is I really need to pass my GCSEs because with them I can finally escape England and return to where I came from (lol sorry England sucks but that’s probably my reaction to change speaking). But, not even that can motivate me for some annoying reason. So, the big question I’ve been leading to is kinda not very big... just... any advice to help me that is not “just push through it you’ve gotten this far” (that **** doesn’t help at all it just makes me more annoyed with myself) or is this just extreme laziness I’m its finest?
What results do you need for your GCSEs?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (146)
18.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
9.91%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (133)
16.9%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (113)
14.36%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (77)
9.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (240)
30.5%

Watched Threads