The Student Room Group

Dream of hugging my crush

What does it mean when I have a dream about me and my crush hugging I was with my friend and my mom in my moms car my mom drove me and her to school and then I was dreaming of being in school and I ask this teacher outside miss what’s 4x6 and she answers straight after without thought 24 I ask her about twice in this dream then me my friend walk home we’re walking right beside my crush and his friend that I think my friend has a crush on my crush’s friend in real life currently so we’re walking beside them 2 and I try to get my crush to notice me by walking closer to him and catching up to him then we get to my house idk where his friend goes and we reach my house then my friend says to him thank you and I say thank you for everything then I hug him for long it was amazing and he says of course new girl and I say new girl I’m in your history class whilst hugging him and then we stop hugging and my friend disappears then he goes and he continues talking to me after that he calls me on my phone outside my house still then I pick it up I don’t remember what he says then at the end of the call he says my moms coming I say mine too I say bye and he says after a few seconds love you my mom is litterally outside the door now so I hang up then I go inside my house and I’m very happy my sister says why did you ruin this and it’s not hers my other sister that thing is hers she says don’t worry it’s already broken then I was changing from my school clothes into night clothes and my mom was by the front door and she said are you ready I said yes and the dream ended I woke up and I had my arms in a hugging like position I cried after because it wasn’t real what could this dream mean ?
That you like him - which you already know because you refer to him as your crush.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending