The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

MSc Management Application at UCL

Hey, I've got an online interview for MSc Management at UCL. Has anyone any idea as to what kind of questions they ask and how many questions they are? Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you!!
there are two questions. the second one is about a problem or an issue in the world. you will also have to find/ suggest a solution to a problem
i can't remember the first question but it was very general, I think something like why you are good for the course. you will get some thinking time though , good luck!
(edited 5 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Thank you, Good luck to you too :smile:
Can you shed some hints about the questions too? I received an email today and hope to complete the video by Wednesday. Thank youuu
Original post by Makashima
Can you shed some hints about the questions too? I received an email today and hope to complete the video by Wednesday. Thank youuu

check the previous comment. there is info about the questions and there are only two.
when did you apply?
Original post by Vikoni
Thank you, Good luck to you too :smile:

I think late January. It took about 2 weeks to get the video interview.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi,
I'm a current offerholder for UCL Msc management. I'm thinking of moving in to a 2-3 bedroom flat in Canary Wharf for next year (Sept 2019), and I'd love to live with flatmates (female). Budget would be around 200-250 per week (excluding utility bills). Please message me if you're interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending