Computer Science and Mathematics Watch

minguk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I’m an international student. I scored ABB in AS exam and predicted to get AAA. However I don’t really have much confidence to score AAA but AAB would be fine I guess. I would like to apply for 2 AAA and 3 ABB requirement unis. From what I saw in their page, I found that the minimum entry requirement for Exeter,Loughborough, Reading, Liverpool, RHUL and York is ABB. Any idea for these unis? Which one is better in the field? Would appreciate so much if anyone can tell me something about it. Btw, for the AAA requirement, I’m considering Birmingham, Southampton, Leeds, Lancaster and QMUL. Need some suggestions please
Loughborough University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by minguk)
Hi, I’m an international student. I scored ABB in AS exam and predicted to get AAA. However I don’t really have much confidence to score AAA but AAB would be fine I guess. I would like to apply for 2 AAA and 3 ABB requirement unis. From what I saw in their page, I found that the minimum entry requirement for Exeter,Loughborough, Reading, Liverpool, RHUL and York is ABB. Any idea for these unis? Which one is better in the field? Would appreciate so much if anyone can tell me something about it. Btw, for the AAA requirement, I’m considering Birmingham, Southampton, Leeds, Lancaster and QMUL. Need some suggestions please
Hi minguk,

We're pleased to hear that you're interested in studying here at Loughborough.

Our Computer Science courses are ranked 4th in the UK (The Guardian University Guide 2019), and the University overall is ranked within the top 10 across all national league tables. Students in our Computer Science department enjoy a stimulating learning and working environment in the multi-million-pound refurbished Haslegrave Building, with its state-of-the-art lab facilities, study areas,and seminar rooms.

You can get more information on our courses here.

If you have any questions, feel free to direct them my way.

Priya
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (30)
12.88%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
9.01%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
21.46%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.59%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (29)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (69)
29.61%

Watched Threads