The Student Room Group

What did my friend mean?

My friend and I were casually speaking at lunch, in a restaurant and the topic we spoke about was girls. As we went further into the conversation my friend randomly says "you know, in my opinion, you could get any girl you want." Obviously I was stunned and played it off casual. But after thinking about this again, I don't know what he meant. Did he mean I could get any girl I want, because of my looks or what else. Could anyone help me?
Original post by Anonymous
My friend and I were casually speaking at lunch, in a restaurant and the topic we spoke about was girls. As we went further into the conversation my friend randomly says "you know, in my opinion, you could get any girl you want." Obviously I was stunned and played it off casual. But after thinking about this again, I don't know what he meant. Did he mean I could get any girl I want, because of my looks or what else. Could anyone help me?

Ask him if you want to know for sure. It was likely because of your looks and personality.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
Ask him if you want to know for sure. It was likely because of your looks and personality.

I will do that. Thank you for your advice! I appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Latest