The Student Room Group

Feeling a shame to be Virgin

I was talking to this guy for about a month been on a couple of dates, and the topic of sex came up and he asked me if I was a virgin. And I said yes and I then asked if that was a problem his response was , No it wouldn’t but obvs I’m not sure if I’m looking for a relationship so puts more pressure on that. And stopped talking to me. I’m not really mad about the situation but I just want guys opinions to how they would have dealt with this.
(edited 5 years ago)
Aww don't worry, seriously, people are so weird about virginity - honestly like 99% of young people are virgins but they'll never admit it. Ignore people who attempt to shame you for it they're just embarrassing themselves :tongue:
I mean it depends if you want a proper relationship with a guy it most likely wouldn't be a problem but just seems like the guy you were talking to just wanted sex
Original post by Prussianxo
I mean it depends if you want a proper relationship with a guy it most likely wouldn't be a problem but just seems like the guy you were talking to just wanted sex

Agree
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I feel ashamed of your grammar.

You'll get over it :rolleyes:
Reply 5
That’s really funny because the last time I checked we are not talking about my grammar. (Original post by awkwardshortguy)I feel ashamed of your grammar.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Ahah thanks but no thanks (Original post by Pandii)Just use Fish4Hoes
Reply 7
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I feel ashamed of your grammar.

Original post by Anonymous
You'll get over it :rolleyes:

There’s always that one person
Reply 8
Thanks 😊
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Aww don't worry, seriously, people are so weird about virginity - honestly like 99% of young people are virgins but they'll never admit it. Ignore people who attempt to shame you for it they're just embarrassing themselves :tongue:

Thank you for your advice! 😁
Some people don't like having sex with virgins because it can put a nervous spin on it when they'd rather be with someone who knows what they're doing.

That's by no means a lot of people, but it was probably him by the sound of it.

Not a big deal.
There's no shame in being a virgin at all, you have your whole life to experience that stuff.

Sounds like this guy really isn't worth worrying about though if he just wants a quick fling, I'd move on and try not to worry about it so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending