B0ND
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
in my personal opinion I believe Samsung is alot better I was just wondering about other people's views on the subject
Prussianxo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Samsung used to be much better when their prices were more competitive but now I wouldn't go for either
Mruczega
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Samsung
Varlok
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It will be better ask "android or apple", definitely Samsung, but I don't like samsung launcher, so I'm using launcher from the market and all standard app I've changed on apps from the market.
gokce sezgin
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Definitely iPhone. I personally like Apple products so maybe that's why but this blog really gives you an understanding and cleared a lot of things between iPhone and Android. I think you should read this blog too "Why do Users Prefer iPhone over the Android Smartphone?"
B0ND
Rep:
?
Good point there. I am taking about mobile phones
B0ND
Rep:
?
(Original post by gokce sezgin)
Definitely iPhone. I personally like Apple products so maybe that's why but this blog really gives you an understanding and cleared a lot of things between iPhone and Android. I think you should read this blog too "Why do Users Prefer iPhone over the Android Smartphone?"
thank you. I shall read that now, looks quite interesting
Turquaz
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by B0ND)
in my personal opinion I believe Samsung is alot better I was just wondering about other people's views on the subject
OnePlus is must better value for money. And Huawei is catching up fast.
username3539714
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Samsung and Android in general is better than Apple IMO. (I sold my iPhone for a Huawei)
Last edited by username3539714; 1 year ago
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by B0ND)
thank you. I shall read that now, looks quite interesting
I'd look elsewhere, it's a pretty awful article both in terms of content and grammar.
username4310824
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Huawei :sexface:

:getmecoat:
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Neither.

I have my own phone.

A Bat Phone.

Because I ' m b a t m a n .
B0ND
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gofre)
I'd look elsewhere, it's a pretty awful article both in terms of content and grammar.
looked good turned out to be utter garbage, or words to that effect
Last edited by B0ND; 1 year ago
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Samsung for phones, apple for tablets.
Varlok
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ok, got it
I will choose Samsung like a company because they have a more powerful market, Apple have only phone and pc, also xiaomi not bad with their list of home technique
MrHalk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Varlok)
It will be better ask "android or apple", definitely Samsung, but I don't like samsung launcher, so I'm using launcher from the market and all standard app I've changed on apps from the market.
I'm also didn't like samsung launcher, what you use?
arothman101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I used to have a Samsung S8 and an iPhone 8 Plus and I found them practically similar. I found both of them similar in speed when playing games such as Clash of Clans or Injustice but as with the spec they suggest that the S8 should be faster. S8 has octa-core 8 plus hexacore. I liked the 8 plus appearance rather than the s8. Apple's operating system is also pretty neat and the display looks great. the only problem with the 8 plus was the price tag and the fact it wasn't a dual sim. Another problem with Apple is that they kind of force you to buy more products. the 8 plus only has 1 lightning port meaning you couldn't charge and listen to Spotify at the same time. What you had to do was either by AirPods or get a Qi charger? I just got both.

My parents prefer Samsung with household applications. We have the Samsung fridge freezer, Samsung washing machine and dishwasher and they look good. But with mobiles and tablets always iPhone, now I have iPhone XS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (529)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (643)
41.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (316)
20.26%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.62%

Watched Threads