I want to lose my virginity already, 19 and female.

Watch
username4510528
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I'm 19, 20 this year and I still haven't met the one. I've made out and been out with a couple of guys, but because of awful experiences, (being sexually abused while sleeping, being with jerks who didn't understand I needed alone time and I'm busy or over all really controlling or creepy guys who just wanted sex) I'm really scared to be in a relationship again. But I really do want to lose my virginity, or meet a guy. Can anyone give ant advice?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I've heard of people in your situation, who are so desperate to lose their virginity they will go out with anyone but they've always said they regret it and wish it was saved for a better experience.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't want to come across as being judgemental or anything, but being in a relationship purely for the sake of losing your virginity doesn't sound a healthy mindset as it is.

Although you know you're ready to do it, take the time to get to know the person and get comfortable with them first, just to be clear and save hurt feelings. Maybe I'm just old fashioned and in that case, ignore me completely.
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You met guys who just wanted sex and you want to lose your virginity and that's a reason for you not having done it?!

I might have spotted where you're going wrong....
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Take your time here, get to know them, feel comfortable around them, trust them.

There's many ways to achieve this-through online dating, speed dating, meetings guys through education, from your network, social circle, bars, clubs.
jameshb_59
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hit my sc? jxmeshb
Lonley3one
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username4510528)
So I'm 19, 20 this year and I still haven't met the one. I've made out and been out with a couple of guys, but because of awful experiences, (being sexually abused while sleeping, being with jerks who didn't understand I needed alone time and I'm busy or over all really controlling or creepy guys who just wanted sex) I'm really scared to be in a relationship again. But I really do want to lose my virginity, or meet a guy. Can anyone give ant advice?
Mg me
Hiro2468
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your points are conflicting with each other. You said you've been with "creepy guys who just wanted sex" but you also want to have a relationship just to lose your virginity? Unless I'm wrong, I'm confused. Also imo your virginity should be your pride and you should lose it to someone worthy of it, but again you don't have to listen to me.
Spanx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
She should message you because you've decided that she needs another virgin to share her woes with or because you're desperate to lose it and she may be just as desperate? It might even make her message you to expand on why you've found a bunch of girls who've posted about being virgins and decided that the answer is you (their male equivalent apparently)...although if that works you get lots of girls and one gets a virgin and the others get an awkward desperado...

:nopity:
(Original post by Lonley3one)
Mg me
username5033282
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm still a virgin too if it helps
Spanx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5033282)
I'm still a virgin too if it helps
Wow, that's a really helpful message. Now the OP along with the shed load of virgins on here can feel better knowing they're not alone in their hundreds/thousands/hundreds of thousands...

ThatOldGuy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Look - A lot of people on here are going to jump all over you(Not in a good way) for saying something like that.

You want sex. You're probably a little lonely. You want a relationship. A relationship with sex. That's totally normal.

What are you doing to try to meet someone? If we know what you're trying, we can help a bit more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (602)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (740)
41.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (353)
19.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.51%

Watched Threads