Stundent_midwife
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
What’s the best campus to live at if studying midwifery at the University of Nottingham?
Jackaleksandr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I don't think it entirely matters tbh. However, I'd argue that Raleigh Park or St Peter's Court are the closest in terms of accommodation. If you don't mind walking across University Park, though, Broadgate isn't a bad option, either.
beccaboox
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Completely depends what you’re looking for and everyone’s experiences will be different. I have offer for midwifery at notts and will be starting September and have already applied for accommodation as deferred students get to apply early . I’ve been able to visit all 3 halls and spoken to current students and friends who are in SPC Raleigh and BGP and all have their pros and cons. SPC/Raleigh are further from uni park but in terms of getting to QMC (where lectures are) it saves about 10 minutes compared to staying at BGP. Raleigh they tend to bunch healthcare courses in flats whereas broadgate is larger and more likely to mix flats with people studying other courses. BGP is right by uni park campus so nearer to other halls / student union building and has a co-op nearby, tram stop to get into the city and in the town of Beeston. Raleigh is situated in Lenton (where a lot of 2nd/third years stay) and is slightly cheaper than Broadgate park plus closer to the city I believe as is SPC but they are further from the main campus. I personally have chosen an en-suite room at broadgate x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)