Am I overreacting or what? Watch

Hshsj ddb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So, my boyfriend was meant to be coming to see me yesterday after uni to drop off some stuff for me. However he got ill and didn’t go to uni so obviously didn’t come to mine after. He was going to come later that day with his little brother as we was meant to go out then, and bring the stuff then. However the stuff he was bringing was things for a fish tank which would take a while to sort out as the tank needed draining. And I didn’t want his brother going through all my stuff for a long time as he’s only young. So I told my boyfriend to not bother to bring the stuff or to come earlier before we went out. Baring in mind I only live 20 minutes away from him. And he started having a go saying he wasn’t driving 20 minutes to just drop off the stuff. So again I said to just not bring it and I’d get it another day. But then after saying he wouldn’t drive 20 minutes for me, he then goes driving his parents round for an hour. And then gets home and then takes his sister out for another hour in his car. So after saying he wouldn’t drive 20 minutes for me. He then drives his family round for 2 hours. He thinks I’m being stupid for being mad. But seriously after saying he won’t drive 20 minutes for me, but then drives 2 hours for his family, I really don’t think I am being stupid. What does everything think?
username4477194
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No your not overeacting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (42)
13.73%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (26)
8.5%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (61)
19.93%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (44)
14.38%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (36)
11.76%
How can I be the best version of myself? (97)
31.7%

Watched Threads