lk_xx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I've got to do a mock in biology and we're doing last years paper 2. what are the 6 markers on??
bohrapper
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi, does anyone have the mark scheme for the Edexcel AS Level SNAB Biology Paper 2. for 2018. I need it so desperately.
lk_xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by bohrapper)
Hi, does anyone have the mark scheme for the Edexcel AS Level SNAB Biology Paper 2. for 2018. I need it so desperately.
lool im trying look for biology p2. Do you know when Edexcel posts last years past papers?
selena123211
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by lk_xx)
lool im trying look for biology p2. Do you know when Edexcel posts last years past papers?
9 months after the test so the 2018 papers will be released next month
lk_xx
Rep:
?
oh ok thank you! my aunt is a science tutor and she had last years paper, so i just asked her!
cool124
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
is it possible if you could send me the papers - id really appreciate it
kkkkrrrg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by lk_xx)
oh ok thank you! my aunt is a science tutor and she had last years paper, so i just asked her!
woudl you mind sending me the paper please? thank you!
hehe1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
can you send me the paper please?
(Original post by lk_xx)
kkkkrrrg
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
hiya, can you send me the link to the bio paper 1 please?
(Original post by bohrapper)
LightningLorenzo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
If you guys wanna discuss some future possible questions that could come up in the 2019 paper such as the 9 markers and how we'd go about answering them feel free to share on this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post83285400
lk_xx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
9 markers?
i thought the highest was 6
(Original post by LightningLorenzo)
If you guys wanna discuss some future possible questions that could come up in the 2019 paper such as the 9 markers and how we'd go about answering them feel free to share on this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post83285400
LightningLorenzo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
For SNAB A level biology there is one 9 marker question every year that requires you to use all your biological knowledge on a single topic and like assessing it and reaching a conclusion. So last year the question was talking about the importance of carbohydrates in plants vs animals.
(Original post by lk_xx)
9 markers?
i thought the highest was 6
lk_xx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
OH SH*T, now i know why people are asking me for a level papers, sorry guys this was meant to be a GCSE thread. aha my bad............................. ...... well this is awkward.
(Original post by LightningLorenzo)
For SNAB A level biology there is one 9 marker question every year that requires you to use all your biological knowledge on a single topic and like assessing it and reaching a conclusion. So last year the question was talking about the importance of carbohydrates in plants vs animals.
kkkkrrrg
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by lk_xx)
OH SH*T, now i know why people are asking me for a level papers, sorry guys this was meant to be a GCSE thread. aha my bad............................. ...... well this is awkward.
loooooollll
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 2 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (72)
36.92%
I really love the subject (50)
25.64%
I don't know what else to do (24)
12.31%
I can't get a job (15)
7.69%
My parents want me to (5)
2.56%