The Student Room Group

History ww1

Question 1
Stretcher bearers face the great difficulty moving through the mad because their feet would have been getting stuck in the mud.
And it would take a long time to get the patient to the clearing station.
Feature two stretcher bearers also had difficulty because it took 4 Men to carry the stretcer this meant that they couldn't get the angels soldier to the base hospital quick enough.
Question 2 sources question
Source a shows tells us about a soldiers knowledge of the ingers what happened in the world war one Henry Buckle also tells us about the difficulties that the stretcher bearers faced getting the patients to the clearing station quick enough .
Using my own knowledge I know that it took the stretcher bearers a a long time to get thogh the mud to take the patient to the base Hospital .
Also in a phased problems with possibly getting shot on the battlefield this knowledge means that it's a primary source because he experienced it but on the other hand you can't argue that is a secondary source because he typed it after the war had ended
We can take this as a reliable source because he actually experience what happened in the war and he faced injuries him self in the war like his damaged leg this showas that he knows what he is talking about because he is actually telling us about what happened to him so why would he make it up.

Henry buckle also says that are stretchy people were busy and that we had to get back our sleds and that it took all night to get back to the barn . He also says that ramc came in but was able to fix them up . But why could the ramc not fix them up what where they doing ? They should have been trained to look after and treat the soldiers.
S source B is a primary source and reliable as it was taken at the time of the war it shows us the amount of soldiers being carried on the stretcher bearers. Although using my own knowledge I know that that the injured soldiers would not have bean laying on the stretcher bearers for long Beacuse they would need to keep moving for injured soldiers to take them to the base hospital before they die.
Also why were the stretcher people so busy when they should have been treating wounded soldiers and taking them to the base Hospital why did the ramc not treat any of the Soldiers
On the other hand the REM she could have been busy treating other soldiers but they still prove that the ramc were bad and what they were doing

Question 3 study source a how could you follow up source a to find out more about the system for dealing with soldiers.
Number one
Detail in Source a that I would flow up
Why did it take so long for the ramc to treat soldiers injuries.
Number 2 question I would ask
How many wounded soldiers were there
Was the ramc busy in 1915 then in World War 1
Number 3 what type of sauce I could use
Record office
Original post by Spodmore20
Question 1
Stretcher bearers face the great difficulty moving through the mad because their feet would have been getting stuck in the mud.
And it would take a long time to get the patient to the clearing station.
Feature two stretcher bearers also had difficulty because it took 4 Men to carry the stretcer this meant that they couldn't get the angels soldier to the base hospital quick enough.
Question 2 sources question
Source a shows tells us about a soldiers knowledge of the ingers what happened in the world war one Henry Buckle also tells us about the difficulties that the stretcher bearers faced getting the patients to the clearing station quick enough .
Using my own knowledge I know that it took the stretcher bearers a a long time to get thogh the mud to take the patient to the base Hospital .
Also in a phased problems with possibly getting shot on the battlefield this knowledge means that it's a primary source because he experienced it but on the other hand you can't argue that is a secondary source because he typed it after the war had ended
We can take this as a reliable source because he actually experience what happened in the war and he faced injuries him self in the war like his damaged leg this showas that he knows what he is talking about because he is actually telling us about what happened to him so why would he make it up.

Henry buckle also says that are stretchy people were busy and that we had to get back our sleds and that it took all night to get back to the barn . He also says that ramc came in but was able to fix them up . But why could the ramc not fix them up what where they doing ? They should have been trained to look after and treat the soldiers.
S source B is a primary source and reliable as it was taken at the time of the war it shows us the amount of soldiers being carried on the stretcher bearers. Although using my own knowledge I know that that the injured soldiers would not have bean laying on the stretcher bearers for long Beacuse they would need to keep moving for injured soldiers to take them to the base hospital before they die.
Also why were the stretcher people so busy when they should have been treating wounded soldiers and taking them to the base Hospital why did the ramc not treat any of the Soldiers
On the other hand the REM she could have been busy treating other soldiers but they still prove that the ramc were bad and what they were doing

Question 3 study source a how could you follow up source a to find out more about the system for dealing with soldiers.
Number one
Detail in Source a that I would flow up
Why did it take so long for the ramc to treat soldiers injuries.
Number 2 question I would ask
How many wounded soldiers were there
Was the ramc busy in 1915 then in World War 1
Number 3 what type of sauce I could use
Record office

Just posting your homework and expecting other people to do it for you, is unlikely to teach you anything.
Why not attempt to do the work yourself and ask for opinions or tell us what areas you are stuck with?

Quick Reply

Latest