am i ready for a threesome? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 6 months now, and we have been talking about having a threesome for a while, i am bi so i like both sex’s, so the threesome that he’s happy with would be with another girl, i would love to experience this however i’m worried about being jealous and it creating problems in our relationship, any advice would be appreciated
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Can he bang her too
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 6 months now, and we have been talking about having a threesome for a while, i am bi so i like both sex’s, so the threesome that he’s happy with would be with another girl, i would love to experience this however i’m worried about being jealous and it creating problems in our relationship, any advice would be appreciated
Nahh don't do it, I was watching this YouTuber video on threesomes n it was mad and people end up jealous after a while I would send u the link but that's long n I'm on my school iPad
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
There are plenty of people who find it fine, and there are plenty who've split up because of it. Impossible to know which camp you'd be in.

6 months isn't that long.
Neilos
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If you have to ask, no.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
6 months in and you already want a threesome? This 'relationship' is already doomed as both of you seem incapable of monogamy. Might as well make it into an open relationship and bang other people.
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Doesn't end well.
sinfonietta
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If you're worried about it then it's probably not a good idea to go through with it.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
It ends one of two ways.

1 - Great, both enjoyed it, neither are jealous, threesomes FTW!

2 - Relationship break-up

The question is, are you willing to risk #2 for #1?
Sexwise
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi

I guess it's hard to know how you are going to feel in advance. It's important to think about whether this is something you really want to try or if it's something you feel like you should do to please your partner. If it's the latter then it's best to steer clear.

If you decide to go for it, communication and a lot of planning are key to reducing the chances of hurting someone's feelings. Here are some things to consider:

-It can be quite hard to find a single woman up for a threesome with a couple, and that's why they're often called unicorns 🦄.
-If you find your unicorn it's a good idea for the three of you to meet to talk through your plans for the threesome - a pre-threesome date if you like. Make a strict rule that you won't have the threesome that day, so make plans for afterwards. You can talk about your boundaries and what turns you on and they'll have a chance to share what they're comfortable with. For example, it might be agreed that penetrative sex is off the table for the first time. Listen to what people have to say and respect their boundaries.
-After the 'pre-threesome date' you should go your separate ways and have a think. How did that make you feel? Excited? Jealous? Stepping back gives everyone gets the opportunity to back out if they want to. If anyone decides it's not for them, it's important to respect that.
-If the three of you decide to go through with it, try really hard not to deviate from the boundaries set on the initial date. If penetrative sex was off the table, you can't have a change of plan at the last minute. Again, this shows that you respect boundaries. If you feel like there was something you would like to try that you didn't discuss, you're more likely to have another chance to try that out in the next threesome with them if you've respected people's boundaries. Remember, consent is ongoing and enthusiastic and can be withdrawn at any time. If something was agreed in advance but someone doesn't feel like it on the day, then you have to respect that.
-After your threesome make sure you look after your third and give them some tlc. Hang out, have a cup of tea together. You can't just expect them to leave while you have couples snuggles - they're a real human being with feelings!
-And of course, use condoms! You'll have to change the condom every time your boyfriend switches around. Internal condoms can be a good solution for avoiding constant condom change.

Phewf! That was long. I hope that was helpful. Threesomes aren't for everyone, but planning and communication can reduce the chances of someone's feelings getting hurt 💛
London_uniguy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Me and my partner of 5 years have had numerous threesomes now and we love them
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by London_uniguy)
Me and my partner of 5 years have had numerous threesomes now and we love them
Lol.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
And make one of the rules if he gets a girl your get a guy the next time if that’s your thing too. He should respect that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
22.91%
The paper was reasonable (428)
44.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.2%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
14.12%

Watched Threads