typing gcse Watch

Studybuddy24/7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
roughly how fast and accurate is it reccommened to be able to type in gcses, because i am allowed to type but im not sure if i need to build up my speed
Haunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Wtf, how are you allowed to type? Who did you ask? I'm able to type 120 WPM and would love to type for my exams.
Studybuddy24/7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Haunt)
Wtf, how are you allowed to type? Who did you ask? I'm able to type 120 WPM and would love to type for my exams.
its because i have dyslexia, so they allow me too as my writing is very illegible, but what do you think is good enough to type
Tolgarda
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Haunt)
You have to have a medical condition that would allow it.

As for jenijeni, I'm not completely sure as to what speed is recommended, but you should be able to touch type at a decent rate. You won't have any spellchecker with you, so you should be careful to check your answers, and examiners do not care about typos either. With that in mind, you have to be careful with your speed as well. I speak from experience.
Last edited by Tolgarda; 3 months ago
Studybuddy24/7
Rep:
?
i know my teachers said that i can definietly type but i just want to know how much i should push my speed to
Haunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by jenijeni)
i know my teachers said that i can definietly type but i just want to know how much i should push my speed to
40 would probably be practical, however you should try increasing your typing speed.
Studybuddy24/7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Haunt)40 would probably be practical, however you should try increasing your typing speed.
do you know anyways i can do that i tried some typing courses right now i am around 49 and 42 under pressure
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (60)
21.82%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (93)
33.82%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
21.45%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (27)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (36)
13.09%

Watched Threads