Thoughts on White guys and black girls... Watch

Annguun
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
What are your thoughts on White guys and black girls in england?
A debate
Lemonadez
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thoughts on them being together or thoughts on each separately?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Mind my business 🙂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ladymusiclover
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as both parties are respectful of each others cultures and are genuine.
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The outrage seems to be more an American thing. Or with some Asians I know -- who have a problem with Asian-white as well.
Superdrilles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I say mind your own business and they’ll mind theirs.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
My opinion if I see that couple is they tend to be more educated than say black male white female. I mean it’s far less common. According to some dating apps, black females are the least desirable. Black females are beautiful in their own way.
username4477194
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't see nothing wrong with that my crush is from France and he's black and he is sooo hot
sinfonietta
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No opinion whatsoever. Who people choose to date is their own business.
Alexty28
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No problem but most black girls never date white guys, unlike black guys who like dating white girls.
Annguun
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
On them as a couple
(Original pos On them being a couple Thoughts on them being together or thoughts on each separately?
Rainfall
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don’t see a problem with it. I would be in a relationship with a white guy if I liked him and he liked me.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I know! But it feels like it's so rare in the UK.. I feel like white guys in the UK AVOID black girls.. I don't understand it
by Notoriety)The outrage seems to be more an American thing. Or with some Asians I know -- who have a problem with Asian-white as well.
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I wouldn't have any problem dating a black girl as a white guy. Race doesn't enter the equation for me, but that's easier to say as a white male at the minute.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I know for a fact that guys at the uni of Birmingham don't re
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
They don't like black girls??

(Original post by Anonymous)I know for a fact that guys at the uni of Birmingham don't re
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
Don’t see anything wrong with it
Anonymous #5
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm a black girl with a white mother (so mixed if you prefer) and only white men go for me but I live in a 98% white town... I was a uni for a while and it was very diverse but I still mostly attracted white men. Although honestly, I think I have to be careful with white guys because although some might like the look of me but they don't intend to settle down with or have children with another race. The bar is always set much higher for black women than any other, you have to be extra beautiful.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
As cliché as it might sound.. I think it's really all down to personality. I'm a black girl raised in a predominantly white enviorment. I have white friends and a lot of them tell me that they sometimes dislike how "Loud" black girls can get but overall wouldn't mind dating a black girl. I think that in the UK white guys are usually more open to dating black girls than guys in American for example.
Anonymous #6
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve noticed it’s getting really common nowadays, more openly acceptable, I don’t really know why..but I guess it’s a good thing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads