gurlll
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
about how many evaluation points would you make for a lets say 12/16 marker.
for example, ''outline nd evaluate the cognitive interview as a way of improving the accuracy of EWT''??? thanks
nintysixthousand
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
for a 12 marker you should do make 3 points for 2 marks each, or 2 points for 3 marks (6 marks for description 6 marks for evaluation)
for a 16 marker its 10 marks for evaluation i think, so 4 or 5 evaluation points depending on detail!
ewarner2000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
we were told with 16 markers you need 6 AO1 (knowledge) marks and 10 AO3 (eval) marks so that would be 3 really detailed a01 and 5 really detailed ao3. Though it is marked hollistically so you wont necessarily get full marks if you include all that. it has to be relevant, detailed and accurate as well as top answers including at least 1 or 2 issues and debates (nature/nurture, holistic/reductionist, gender bias, culture bias, ethical issues, nomothetic/idiographic, determinism/free will). To remember issues and debates we use GRENADE- Gender bias, Reductionist/holistic, Ethical issues & social sensitivity, Nature/nurture, Approach-idiographic/nomothetic, Determinism/free will, Ethnocentrism (culture bias).

12 markers (year 1/AS) are similar in that you need 4 AO1 marks and 8 AO3 marks aka 2 or 3 detailed knowledge and 4 detailed AO3.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (120)
58.82%
Yes- I don't like it (10)
4.9%
No- I want it (58)
28.43%
No- I don't want it (16)