The Student Room Group

Please help/give advice I’m 16&never been kissed&never been to a house party

So I’m feeling a bit depressed recently because I’m 16 and never been kissed and also have never been to a house party. I look at everyone in my school and on the weekends they’re at parties and I’m not and that’s kinda where most ppl kiss people aswell. I’ve had guys like me but not that i like enough to start a relationship with. There was also this guy at the start of the year who I sat next to in a lesson and liked but the seating plan changed and so I can’t speak to him and it’s too late to snapchat him or anything Cas it’d be weird because we don’t talk anymore. I really don’t wanna feel down about it all and want to focus on exams and stuff but recently I can’t stop thinking about it and Im feelin kinda depressed. Please help/ give me advice
Usually, things really start turning up when you go to college/Sixth Form.
Reply 2
It's not weird. I went to my first rreal party around 18 so it's fine
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m feeling a bit depressed recently because I’m 16 and never been kissed and also have never been to a house party. I look at everyone in my school and on the weekends they’re at parties and I’m not and that’s kinda where most ppl kiss people aswell. I’ve had guys like me but not that i like enough to start a relationship with. There was also this guy at the start of the year who I sat next to in a lesson and liked but the seating plan changed and so I can’t speak to him and it’s too late to snapchat him or anything Cas it’d be weird because we don’t talk anymore. I really don’t wanna feel down about it all and want to focus on exams and stuff but recently I can’t stop thinking about it and Im feelin kinda depressed. Please help/ give me advice

well u probs wont be going to a house party any time soon lol
Original post by Anonymous

Wow, this is an accurate reflection to what I thought when I was 15/16. Just keep in mind, secondary school is not a representation of real life. Many people change after this age, whether good or bad. So take it from me that this type of thinking is only temporary! My advice is to just be a good person, friendly to everyone and maybe even ask! It doesn't hurt to try :smile:

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending