'Shocking' letter to Man City from a Liverpool fan

Watch
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Dear Manchester City FC,
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your EFL Cup triumph yesterday.
I just got the news that you beat Chelsea 4-3 on penalties after a 0-0 draw in the final. As you can imagine, your fans will be very excited about that!
I am so proud of you. As you know, the team I support, Liverpool FC, is battling with you all the way to the title this year, and in my mind this EFL Cup triumph, and your second in two seasons, has shown that you have an excellent squad depth so you can concentrate on as many as 4 competitions at a time.
Once again, my sincere congratulations on your triumph. Winning a piece of silverware, even if it is just the EFL Cup, is an honour in itself. May the best team win the Premier League when the season ends.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm sure they'll frame it on their wall.

Worse then the silly over-biased tribalistic nonsense in football are the people that go this immodest-modesty route and go over the other end.
S.G.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you all there?
Rep:
?
Dear Manchester City FC,
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your Premier League triumph which was secured yesterday, racking up 98 points.
This EPL triumph, and your second in two seasons, and the first team to do this since 2009, has shown that you have an excellent squad depth so you can concentrate on as many as 3 domestic competitions at a time.
Once again, my sincere congratulations on your triumph. Winning a piece of silverware is an honour in itself. All the best in the UEFA Champions League in 2019/20.

Liverpool FC
TensorTympani
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wow people can actually click bate threads nowadays.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wow. You think this is going to get viral if you post it once a month or something. Bit sad...

(For people who don't realise: look at post #1 and post #4, a mod merged 2 threads he made...)
Rep:
?
21 April 2019
Dear Juventus FC,
I have just saw the news this morning that you have won your 8th consecutive Serie A title,
after the 2-1 victory over ACF Fiorentina, with 5 games to spare. Congratulations on winning
this fully deserved league title!
Winning 8 league titles in a row is never easy for any team, let alone that team is world
class. I'm sure that all of your fans will be proud of this achievement, which shows that your
team is truly the best in Italy by a country mile.
Once again, my sincerest congratulations on your triumph. These 8 league titles, which
include an unbeaten season and a 102-point season, have shown your total dominance as
the football king of Italy. Wishing you best of luck in the 2019/20 UEFA champions league, as well as your title defense.
Rep:
?
23 April 2019
Dear Paris Saint-Germain FC,
I have just saw the news yesterday morning that you have won your 6th Ligue 1 title in 7 years,
after the 3-1 victory over AS Monaco, with 5 games to spare. Congratulations on winning this fully deserved league title!
I am so proud of you. Winning 6 league titles in 7 years is never easy for any team, let alone that team is world class. I'm sure that all of your fans will be proud of this achievement, which shows that your team is truly the best in France by a country mile.

Once again, my sincerest congratulations on your triumph. These 6 league titles, which include a title win by a massive margin of 31 points, have shown your total dominance as the football king of France. Wishing you best of luck in the 2019/20 UEFA champions league, as well as your title defense.
Nichrome
Badges: 18
Report 1 year ago
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 8013)
Dear Manchester City FC,
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your Premier League triumph which was secured yesterday, racking up 98 points.
This EPL triumph, and your second in two seasons, and the first team to do this since 2009, has shown that you have an excellent squad depth so you can concentrate on as many as 3 domestic competitions at a time.
Once again, my sincere congratulations on your triumph. Winning a piece of silverware is an honour in itself. All the best in the UEFA Champions League in 2019/20.

Liverpool FC
Who is shocked?
I'm not
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (20)
18.87%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (26)
24.53%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (60)
56.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise