The Student Room Group

Any one taking primary teaching 2019 at chichester

Anyone taking primary teaching at chichester univeristy 2019 ?
Original post by Chloe.bleach
Anyone taking primary teaching at chichester univeristy 2019 ?

Hi Chloe, congratulations on a place at Chichester! We have an University of Chichester applicants 2019 forum if you wanted to join the conversation there!
Omg yes!!!!!!!! Hiya!!!
Nice to finally meet someone taking primary teaching im so excited are you ready for it? Hahah
Original post by snazzyscarlet
Omg yes!!!!!!!! Hiya!!!
Nice to finally meet someone taking primary teaching im so excited are you ready for it? Hahah

Yes oh my god I’m so ready I just want September to be here NOW!!! Do you have insta?! I’m @scarletrawlings if you wanna add me!
No sorry got Facebook Chloe Grant picture of me on a horse ?
Original post by snazzyscarlet
Yes oh my god I’m so ready I just want September to be here NOW!!! Do you have insta?! I’m @scarletrawlings if you wanna add me!
No sorry got Facebook Chloe Grant picture of me on a horse ?

Awesome I’ve just sent a friend request !!
Hi @snazzyscarlet and @Chloe.bleach, we have just created an 'OFFICIAL University of Chichester Applicants 2019' Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chichester2019/

Join to help meet others that will be joining Chichester in September!
(edited 5 years ago)
Hey I'm doing primary teaching 2019.
Hi, at chichester as well? Looking forward to it ?
Original post by Ali Coles
Hey I'm doing primary teaching 2019.
Yes at Chichester. PGCE
Hi, at chichester as well? Looking forward to it ?
Yes me. I am Gregory and I came to the Welcome Day. Was hoping to find others doing BA Primary Teaching!
Whoever is on the Chichester Applicant group on Facebook I’ve made a request. My profile pic is of me wearing glasses and I’m wearing a blue shirt!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending