The Student Room Group

Second degree STEM P/T Open University maintenance loan

Will maintenance funding be available for a second P/T STEM degree with the Open University in 2019/20 as planned? I can't find any updates on this and it is not mentioned on the Student Finance website.
It looks like we've been betrayed, and won't be eligible. **** SFE
Hi there,

We don't have any details yet for Part Time finance for 19/20 academic year, normally we would expect this to be later in the year, keep checking our social media channels for further updates.

Thanks,
Claire
Does SFE have a rough idea when the decision will be made regarding part time distance learning maintenance loans? Time is ticking and I am anxious to get myself organized regarding where I will be studying, working hours etc.
Thanks
Original post by Questions17
Does SFE have a rough idea when the decision will be made regarding part time distance learning maintenance loans? Time is ticking and I am anxious to get myself organized regarding where I will be studying, working hours etc.
Thanks

Hi there,

So far, policy has not been amended and the rules remain the same. The Part Time Maintenance Loan (for Distance Learning) remains only available to students with a disability.

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending