Want more information about this university?
JessieRxxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!

I’m looking for other applicants to the Computer Science course (to start 2019)! If you could DM me, that’d be great. Looking forward to speaking to you all!

Thanks,
Jessie.
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
solark
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, where did you apply?
JessieRxxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Lancaster mate x
Motorcate
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JessieRxxx)
Hello!

I’m looking for other applicants to the Computer Science course (to start 2019)! If you could DM me, that’d be great. Looking forward to speaking to you all!

Thanks,
Jessie.
I'm a late applicant for Computer Science and Mathematics (combined). not sure if that counts but it's worth a shot
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello there! My name's William, and I'm currently working at Lancaster University helping out the student ambassadors here on TSR answer questions. I studied Computer Science in my first year before switching majors to Media and Cultural Studies, so if you have any questions about the first year, feel free to ask!

I can help give a bit of insight into the first year course, and about general life at Lancaster too throughout undergraduate study; I lived in Lancaster before enrolling at the university so I should be able to offer a bit of insight.:^_^:

I'll be going back this September to study a Master's in Cyber Security here at Lancaster (I spent some time self-teaching using Immersive Labs - I would highly recommend looking into it once you officially enroll!), so I'm looking forward to term too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.33%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (56)
12.87%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (167)
38.39%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.57%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (85)
19.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.29%

Watched Threads