eeeeella
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm making my math HL IA on curve fitting. I found a road on google map so I took the coordinates after that I draw the graph of it now I gotta calculate the length of the road but I don't know what I'm doing. I saw polynomial regression things finding a appropriate function but anyways excel gave me a function of 2nd degree can someone tell me wtf is going on
ingridi
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I take SL math, but I use this website IB Math Club and there are so many onepagers, that explains how these things has to be calculated. You take HL math, but you can change the level to HL, so it could help. Try it probably you can find help there!
mohid-iqbal
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eeeeella)
I'm making my math HL IA on curve fitting. I found a road on google map so I took the coordinates after that I draw the graph of it now I gotta calculate the length of the road but I don't know what I'm doing. I saw polynomial regression things finding a appropriate function but anyways excel gave me a function of 2nd degree can someone tell me wtf is going on
Hi, I am also thinking of doing my maths HL IA on the topic familiar to you. And it is really hard to find any examples. It´s a long shot but can you send me your maths IA just for an example.

I started my Maths IA on Orthogophcial projection or Perspective projection in 3D rendering but it is way more complicated than the IB maths and no guide available on the net let alone the examples. Skimmed through two books but also didn´t find any help in it. So now I have to change my topic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.79%
Okay (69)
28.87%
A bit lacking (89)
37.24%
Not good at all (60)
25.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed