10 wuw

You have 10 exams this week??
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
We can cry together than:cry2:

i have no time to cry :'(
Original post by sqrt of 5
i have no time to cry :'(

I get you:s-smilie:
For real. Like genuinely I have done no revision for anything except the night before. Last week was even worse. But genuinely I need 8/9s a cross the board and it doesn't really look like it's happening. I just wanna get poetry done man. But there's no time. Geography I honestly don't care anymore. Is anyone else in study leave tho? We left Friday
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
SAMEEEEE. I have the same amount of exams as you this weekkkk....its awful:frown:...I wanna revise for physics , english lit but NOOO I've got to do frickin geography and r.e.
Original post by jingle bells
For real. Like genuinely I have done no revision for anything except the night before. Last week was even worse. But genuinely I need 8/9s a cross the board and it doesn't really look like it's happening. I just wanna get poetry done man. But there's no time. Geography I honestly don't care anymore. Is anyone else in study leave tho? We left Friday

No, I'm not!! Apparently, we are going on it but that its a frickin surprise when it is. Same i want 7 and 8's

i revised the night before for every exam yikes
study leave on thursday
At least I have nothing on Friday and Monday after half term. It gives me a full 9 days to revise but I know I will procrastinate till the very last day
At least I have nothing on Friday and Monday after half term. It gives me a full 9 days to revise but I know I will procrastinate till the very last day

Tell me bout it...same:frown:
study leave on thursday

Wowww we don't even though when our study leave is...hopefully on thursday too!
My school said study leave was illegal so we couldn't have it.....
Lol just realised tsr bleeped out my swears. Yh it's actually really tough. I only do RS coz it's compulsory at my skl. Literally spent the whole day throwing away paper and I'm bout to start rs for the first time in a minute.

we can do...just do it i hope nike wont be angry...my puns and jokes wont be the dead of me....listen you will do well have faith and hope but not too much dear...xx good luck...i am going through too much drama but again i have a little hope....xxx...not comparing me to you but trust me you are one strong girl/boy....if you can deal with this pressure you will be able to gain the grades you deserve darling...x
Awwww thanks. Girl btw (my name is jingle bells- really beef to change that lol) I believe you can do it too. Becker give up. The ends almost here. Once its over we can relax. But for now what a month of out lives. Do it now and we won't have anything to regret later x
Original post by arieslover
we can do...just do it i hope nike wont be angry...my puns and jokes wont be the dead of me....listen you will do well have faith and hope but not too much dear...xx good luck...i am going through too much drama but again i have a little hope....xxx...not comparing me to you but trust me you are one strong girl/boy....if you can deal with this pressure you will be able to gain the grades you deserve darling...x
yaaaasssss giiiirrrrrllll weeee caaaannnn doooooo iiiiitttt!!!! wooooooohoooooo!!! xxx
Awwww thanks. Girl btw (my name is jingle bells- really beef to change that lol) I believe you can do it too. Becker give up. The ends almost here. Once its over we can relax. But for now what a month of out lives. Do it now and we won't have anything to regret later x
Original post by Lighthouse3050
My school said study leave was illegal so we couldn't have it.....

My school tried to say the same thing and that's why we didn't have it earlier. But apparently there's loop holes. Your hot legally allowed but you can get around it. It's stupid tho like why do study leave mud way through exams ?
Enthusiasm. Literally what we all need
Original post by arieslover
yaaaasssss giiiirrrrrllll weeee caaaannnn doooooo iiiiitttt!!!! wooooooohoooooo!!! xxx
Let’s hope this works for both of us then. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼
study leave on thursday
what are your predictions for tomorrows aqa power and conflict question? what poems? reply asap xx
It’s incredibly interesting and teaches people about the beautiful and unappreciated literature that involves our lives so I think it’s necessary in order to spread people’s knowledge about their own surroundings
the emigree because there hasn’t been an identity question (i think)
Original post by Mariam.K
what are your predictions for tomorrows aqa power and conflict question? what poems? reply asap xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending