The Student Room Group

GCSE English Literature Question 2019

Scroll to see replies

I think it could be power of nature that’s what all my teachers r predicting
Original post by jingle bells
My school tried to say the same thing and that's why we didn't have it earlier. But apparently there's loop holes. Your hot legally allowed but you can get around it. It's stupid tho like why do study leave mud way through exams ?

In my school we begged them to give us study leave so we negotiated and they said we can start study leave tomorrow
guys i am so glad we got sheila for inspector calls omg i am so happy....but the poem war photographer kinda ticked me off but i linked it with remains and the unseen poem was.......lets not even talk about it literally i lost the plot but again i waffled on his emotion through his life......aaaarrrggghhh!!!! tbh it was alright but last years lit paper was easy to write about...this time they switched to paper 1 being easy and paper 2 to be kinda hard on the poems.
Original post by Bluepanda1234
I do great expectations too, no one else does so its hard to find any predictions for the questions.. What do you think the question will be? I think it could be Miss Havisham? Do you know what the previous questions have been, I know theres been a Pip and Estella one and a Pip and Magwitch..

Hey what extract came up this year for aqa great expectations? It is so hard to find anyone who does it. I am currently in year ten and curious about how hard it was this year. Could you tell me what chapter it was?
Original post by nightloc
ugh btw for aqa macbeth was the question how far?

what was the question
Original post by RKChamp
what was the question

How far was macbeth presented as violent i think
Original post by RKChamp
what was the question

How far was Macbeth presented as violent
bruh the exam is over and lool you guys are stressing
Original post by arieslover
bruh the exam is over and lool you guys are stressing

Nah i think it’s a year 10 trying to figure out his mock question so he can cheat. Happens every year.
Original post by jduxie4414
Nah i think it’s a year 10 trying to figure out his mock question so he can cheat. Happens every year.

Hahahahaha lol maybe you know😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔🤔
any of you know the r and j question for English lit 2019 gcse
LOL, i cant belive it was bayonet charge, i fuxcked up hard on that exam
does anyone know what the great expectations question was? it would be so helpful
Original post by won.of.a.kind
Also anyone doing A Christmas carol or Animal farm - if so what are ur thoughts fr it and the likelihood of the questions this year?

what was the 2019 question?
Original post by Saifali04
any of you know the r and j question for English lit 2019 gcse

do you know the question now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending